Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

I’m tellin ye.

Getting Shawzy back has been key

13 defeats in a season before Christmas. That hasn’t happened since 1930 I’m reading.

They need to back the manager and open the cheque book

3 Likes

When you look at the authority a Klopp and an Arteta have, along with a Moyesie, you realise what a sad sack Eddie is

And the delusional Eric saying saying United were in control of the game!
Hes fucked.

Only twelve points off top. Sure Man United have history reeling in twelve point gaps from 1996. They need to stay patient with him.

Ouch

1 Like

Antony and Alejandro Garnacho played a combined 1 pass to Rasmus Hojlund today.

Hard be a striker when they wont pass you the ball.

And that’s on top of that piece of piss fernandes who had to be begged by the manager to stop chawing at the referee. 5 minutes later West Ham were 1-0 up.

You’d have to feel sorry for that kid.

1 Like

Just saw it on Match of the Day there. Onana was dreadful on the first West Spam goal. He might need to be dropped for a while. Is there any famed Man U academy graduate they could throw into the goal?

Tom Heaton.

4 Likes

I lol’d at that

Poor old Rasmus Hojlund has had 6 (six) passes from best young player in the world Garnacho and 5 (five) from cult hero Antony all season. May as well have kept Weghorst

1 Like

He was very badly advised to go there. Compare it to the management of Erling.

https://twitter.com/markkleinmansky/status/1738922348537958534?s=46

4pm apparently.

It’s got to the stage now that people feel sorry for United. They’re not disliked any more.

2 Likes

I can’t believe it’s still so much fun actually

Tis Daniel Radcliffe and his wand they need at this stage

2 Likes

Erling found the right home for himself. No more than his father before him, he fits well into that cuntfest…