Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

He’s a despicable Cunt

I believe this is untrue

Eh. He just dicked ye.

It’s great to see such excitement amongst the long suffering Man U footix over prospective investment from a minority shareholder. I can’t recall excitement of this kind since Michael Knighton in 1989.

Have they thought of giving Knighton a trial run at centre forward? I doubt any of the current attacking options would be able to do 100 keepie uppies with their head off camera, never mind in front of a packed Old Trafford.

:clap:

I lolled so much im holding back the tears

3 Likes

3rd place Aston Villa at Old Trafford tonight. That’s a real ugly stat - 1 point from 24 this season in the 8 games they’ve faced against sides currently sitting in the top half of the table.

They’ve won 9 out of 10 games against the sides in the bottom half. Coach Ten Hag seems to be your classic flat track bully.

The engine room being staffed soley by Mainoo tonight… youd hope his thinking is that eriksen plays in there because his speed of control and passing will help beat their quick press but the reality is them surging through non stop breaking on Mainoo.

How’s the game going?

1 Like

Can only laugh at this stage.

2 Likes

Early Payout Received

1 Like

Wise

It’s been working for me :man_shrugging:

Ten Fags out out out out out out out out out out

When’s the next trip?

It’s not fair what the Internet juggernaut is being put through at this stage.
Ten Fags, the players & Board are making a show of him.

Vs West Ham on the 4th of February :confused:

1 Like

Just turned it on there a few minutes ago. Is that Jim Beglin on Co-commentary? Very praiseworthy of how well Man U have played since going 0-2 down.

New manager bounce, you’ll be grand.

Shows the manager still very much has the support of the players.