Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

He’s run himself into the ground

Garnacho has leg tattoos. Not a good sign that

Gavin cooney and all those other off the ball wankers are absolutely seething on twitter.

Gore is a mighty surname

What a result for Rathcliffe & his bunch of accountants

1 Like

Stopping a match because a player has a cramp… The modern game is fucked.

1 Like

Seems incredibly highly regarded by the club.

Nothing left for this season so they might as well give these young lads a chance.

He’s had more assists from villa players

Why wont they pass to him?

1 Like

Well that was great entertainment. Delighted for Hojlund. No surprise it wasnt from a pass. You really never know what the fuck is going to happen with United.

4 Likes

I do think there’s elements of what happened Liverpool last season to man United this season on a different scale.

They players looked absolutely dead from about march onwards and maybe it was a mistake by management not to realise this.

I do also think they overachieved last season a little so expectations were high and the squad just didn’t match up.

Also the injuries definitely haven’t helped.

Cracking game. Thought Villa looked a little flat. Maybe tired from the glut of games.

Garnacho was outstanding tonight. Just brought so much energy and pace.

1 Like

Also that run of goals by mctominay was a disaster in a round about way. It doesn’t matter who you put with him the team suffers when he’s in the starting 11. He’s a grand fella but incredibly limited.

Cas, Mainoo and Bruno from now on please.

Bruno needs to be shipped out asap. He just doesnt have what it takes to play at united.

Obvious how much better they played tonight when he wasn’t there

I like him because he really Irritates the opposition fans. I do think he’s been shafted a little too. Would give him time anyway. Looks like garnacho done well wide right tonight. Could rashford regain form? Would be huge.

Wonder is he anything to countess markievicz?

You’d generally look for a little more from your club captain….

Most midtable teams would have chucked it in for the night after going two down to a better team so fair play to them. They had nothing to play for either but dug in which bodes well for Ten Hag.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/richjolly/status/1739775181285920838?s=46&t=yRtB8lhW_RucCjdm3dqcBw

4 Likes