Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Yep how many points are spurs ahead of Chelsea?

Werner is currently shite & guaranteed to start at united whereas he isn’t at spurs. He still turned ye down, hilarious really

1 Like

I don’t think man United are signing any players in January. I don’t think man united tried to sign Werner anyway and even if they wanted to could he sign? I thought we’d maxed our number of loans.

When Lampard got the sack, Uncle Harry was on TalkSport asking “did he bring the Germans in??”

You could be right there, I could just see ETH changing up the system anyway, bring Antony more central with maybe Bruno and Cas, get some real pace in front of them, maybe Rashford/Garnacho and Hojlund up front in a 3-5-2. Go 3 centrebacks.

Whatever, I think ETH is going to go pragmatic.

As far as I know there’ll be no signings since sir Jim got involved which is no bad thing imo.

Doubt there’ll be any big changes. Cas, Martinez and mount I think are back for spurs I believe.

Only one league game in January. Huge chance to rest up and finish the season strongly.

The likes of Bruno needs shooting

Exactly, strong handling

How the fuck is there only one league game in January?

1 Like

Quick off the fixture list. 5 in February.

2 weekends for FA cup i presume? Next game week spread over 2 weekends, mitigating effect of African Asian cups

1 Like

Is there a trophy for that?

3 Likes

No?

:smiley:

He’s a gas man.

2 Likes

A gas gas cunt

That should have them lining up

Wigan are no mugs, but I fancy Utd tonight.

Some atmosphere.

Thats Spanish for first time Marcus