Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Haven’t been this excited since ten hag has been appointed. Looks a cracking appointment.

Yeah, it hasn’t been going well tbf

1 Like

Does Coach Ten Hag still give you that tingle of daily excitement?

1 Like

Yes.

https://twitter.com/youngarab61/status/1748832298877829178?s=48&t=ph5sji7N-z2c5dy5U3W38Q

2 Likes

Half the middle east are implicated in that.

If he can’t handle a bit of Engineering Maths 1 then he’ll have his work cut out for him in the pressure cooker of Manchester United.

I’ve great time for college drop outs.

Myself, this chap and Nico de boinville

The very odd time that I’d watch Man U like last Sunday when they were playing Tottenham it looks very dull and sterile. What is it about Coach Ten Hag that continues to excite you so much?

As long as he’s able to calculate the points in the “Since Omar Signed” Trophy, all will be fine.

Minister Simon Harris

1 Like

Martin O’ Neill another one.

I think he’s actually one of the worst managers I’ve ever seen in charge of a big club. The ultimate emperor’s new clothes man. There is literally not one positive from his time in charge given he has the most expensive squad in world football. Shite style, shite results, no players improving, no improvement in the team.

1 Like

You lads dodged a right bullet there. Chairman got it right

Jamie carragher retweeted this. I had a chuckle. Hopefully he’ll put us on the right path again

https://twitter.com/OmarBerrada/status/166196596898398208?t=PJCT0V9cXrBD-BiBEiGU6g&s=19

1 Like

Oh Jamie……

A typical scouser classy. He dug up the tweet to wind up neville i reckon

If that cunt had any gumption whatsoever he’d stick to opinions on football which is what the Cunt is criminally making a living doing.

A fucking shithouse. Perhaps he might comment on Jordo packing in the contract out with the arabs or uber cunt gerrard signing an extended contract out there. Offended by everything…

united fans pre Jan 2024: City are a disgrace, the entire organisation should be put on trial

united fans Jan 2024: I can’t believe we’ve gotten this guy who used to work at City, this is how we will turn the club around.

1 Like