Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Here’s a stat that will have the Liverpool lads crying again. If you don’t include exhibition games like Community Shield and Intercontinental cups and so on, since Klopp became Liverpool manager he has won 4 trophies. In that same time frame, Man United have won the same amount. If you include the nonsense cups like the Community Shield, Liverpool have won 7 trophies and United have won 5. And United have been a disaster for the last 10 years…

But, but, but, we won the net spend league, we won the best ever runners up losers trophy…

Throw up the trophies there that both have won out of interest.

1 Like

Did Yanited win a Premier League or Champions League during that period?

1 Like

The seethe is tremendous here. Joyous even

2 Likes

It’s more than anyone could ever have dreamed of.

Can you imagine how bad it is from the lads who are too sick to even post on the thread about their beloved united?

They know who they are….

1 Like

Man U Paddy footix need to be focusing on their trip to South Wales this afternoon to face Newport County and take a break from obsessing about those dastardly scousers for a bit.

It’s not exactly a difficult concept.
FWIW, had OGS not had CR7 foisted upon him, and had he been backed line ten Haag has, I think yanited would be in a better place now.

3 Likes

For balance I’ll add that OGS said a nice hello to me once in cafe Nero in alderley edge so there may be an element of confirmation bias.

2 Likes

They’d hardly have been in a worse one

https://twitter.com/andymitten/status/1750854848692568462?s=46

Lads creating aliases to seethe Coach Klopp has destroyed lads lives on here.

3 Likes

Did they fuck. Bob Paisley won the same number of European Cups in 4 years as the Red Devils have in their entire existence.

1 Like

It appears that man yoo fans are delighted with a few coca cola cups and FA cups… That’s what I’ve taken from this thread today anyway.

3 Likes

It’s fascinating to watch how far they have fallen. Coach Klopp finished them as a club. He’ll likely still be at his desk when 7-0 Hags is packing a bankers box

1 Like

Ironic given the Club who has done the most to absolutely belittle and destroy the famous old cup

https://twitter.com/davidsneyd/status/1751331918463844526?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

They’re all coming our now. I’ve really gotten under their skin. 4 cup Klopp

1 Like

United United United!

Jesus. Liverpool fans hopping in here.

We’ll post where we want, post where we wannnnnnnttttt

2 Likes