Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Thought he was more than a goal a game. Beautiful winning assist at Old Trafford in the UCL was the only game I saw.

If Rashford went, what would you think of going to two up front with Kane and Hojlund. Would probably involve three centrebacks.

I wouldn’t sign Kane in a month
Of a Sundays. He’s a cart horse.

Tears Reaction GIF

He set up Kobe Mainos winner v wolves.

Fair play, thats nice going

Kane is a very good player but he’s not a great player. He’s also old and lost a yard of pace. For the money involved he was not worth it last summer.

Him picking that farmers league in Germany probably tells you about his ambitions. Only a 34 game season too so might try prolong his England career.

If England are relying on him to win a tournament they can forget about it

They’re not, they’ll be relying on Bellingham, Foden, Rice, Stones, Saka, Walker. France didn’t rely on Guivarch.

1 Like

This either that or the split season

2 Likes

It’s funny how he’s escaping all the scrutiny for the litany of injuries his players are suffering.

Especially given the knowledge that he flakes them in training when they underperform. Which must be all the time

2 Likes

International football is different. Messi was not a factor in the champions league but could perform at the world cup.

Probably a sort of slower game which would suit Kane.

All his goals were pointless. He’s no Robbie Keane

Do you watch the Bundesliga? I don’t myself but I was reading Harry has scored 25 goals in 22 league games.

1 Like

I watched it last year on the final day with Dortmund had to beat red bull to win the league and the fluffed it all up and allowed Bayern win the league.

Ya there wouldn’t be anything impressive about that. I’d equate German league goals to about a quarter in the premier league as an example.

Harry scored 30 Premier League goals last season in a diabolical Spurs side. He’s a goalscoring machine.

1 Like

Spurs look a much better team without
Him though and it’s a team game.

Bayern look much worse with him.

There’s something in that maybe he’s a bad character but I’m not sure.

Do they? Spurs after a new manager bounce over first 10 league games and a very fast start have been pretty ordinary since the end of October really. They are really struggling for goals now without Harry.

Wondeful, wonderful footballer. Post up the best Kane assist compilation there to showcase the range in his game.

1 Like