Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

What’s the serious injury? Toenail?

Truth.

He’s never injured in fairness to him

Good enough for the fanny after the carry on of him the other day after taking a shot and him falling down like he was shot and then up like a rabbit after seeing a fox.

Again,youll win fuck all with that calibre.

Seems fairly short sighted

Did he not get injured at the weekend?

He did but, in general, he’s very rarely injured. Like, he never misses a match

The rashford thing is totally ridiculous at this stage. How does he keep getting picked?? He’s like a young lad in PE getting in a sulk as he feels he’s been put on the shite team and he doesn’t want to play

2 Likes

He looked fierce hurt

Didn’t he deliberately get booked to avoid getting humiliated at Anfield again.

1 Like

He asked to get subbed one year too

Fucking hell

Its the truth.
I couldnt give a shite if someone puts in honesty of effort in all walks of life and falls short.No shame in that.Id think more of them to be perfectly honest.
He on the other hand has all the attributes to be top and he isnt delivering because of his attitude.Pure and simple.Hes also the highest paid player at the club and near enough in the UK.
As I said earlier,he doesnt even acknowledge the academy kids in his workplace,throws the hands up in the air when things dont go his way and his body language is quiet frankly,rank.His performances this season are laughable.

Youre at nothing with people like him and the fact that hes tolerated tells me all about the leadership presently residing at that club.Ferguson and Keane would have him gone in double time because they knew what it takes to win.
Hopefully Ratcliffe will clean house.

2 Likes

Alex Crook was saying on talksport this morning that Ten Haag and Rashford haven’t been on speaking terms for weeks

And the rest id say.Hes a wrong one.

Varane was solid. But Casemiro, apart from the goal, was pretty anonymous.

17th of March will be a busy day for the pubs :grimacing:

Any idea why the game is 15:30 and not 16:30 Sunday?

Do the clocks change?

Consultation with the clubs, Sky and police :sweat_smile:

1 Like