Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

I’d say it was the money and enhanced social status that persuaded Paul Labile tbh.

The insights on TFK are unreal. Copper Pipe has just confirmed @flattythehurdler long held knowledge on Jim Radcliffe wanting Potter at the helm. I’d say the OTB crew haven’t a notion what managerial changes are in the pipeline but we do here. JD or Gav Cooney will be claiming it as soon kind of scoop in late May.

1 Like

@Copper_pipe has impeccable sources. OTB haven’t a clue

2 Likes

Brilliant player. Was sorry to see what his brother did to him. Has his world cup and he was the pivotal player in the final.

1 Like

The same word that said forest would win last night ?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/daytrippingred/status/1763211654492299516?s=46

I’d always back my own judgment and opinion. I’m sticking with Ten Hag. He’s been desperately unlucky with injuries and people because of the excellent job he done last season completely forgot how much of a mess the club was when he arrived.

Next season is the telling one but he deserves that from what I’ve seen.

Pogba was probably juicing like fuck to recover from injury. He’ll only be 33 in 2027 and this might be a chance to finally sort his injury problems at least while out of competition. He’ll have more juice than tropicana.

Born in early 93’ and I presume his ban will basically rule him out until the beginning of 2028. When you factor in the time it would take to gain match fitness again I’d say he’ll be gone 35 when he returns. I’m not sure he’ll have the appetite to prove himself all over again at that age tbh. I’m sure Al Ittihad would be delighted to avail of his services though.

1 Like

Monthly fucking awards :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m only catching up on 7Hags antics lately.

Why has he lost his mind going on about the Fulham post about Fernandes & Caragher quite rightly pointing out the players haven’t a clue what they are doing out there?

What’s he getting involved in all that stuff for? Carragher must be laughing his head off. :rofl:

3 Likes

Same reason why Klopp won’t shut up about Gary Neville this week.

He was asked about it.

What? Klopp has had a great week.

This fella is ranting, raving & windmilling like a lunatic. It doesn’t suit him, nobody is taking him seriously.

1 Like

No he hasn’t.

He was asked about carraghers analysis. So he answered.

No harm putting carragher back in his box.

He claimed in the same interview that he knew the future? I find that hard to believe

Ten Hag? I think we all do to be fair. They finish 6th, win no trophy and Ten Hag gets sacked.

4 Likes

10 seconds in here

They have done a number on this poor kid

1 Like

If you’re explaining… jaysus clueless to get caught up in that.

Nominations for monthly awards actually.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/nocontextfooty/status/1763171586440315151?s=20