Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

I think he was a very good prospect but he suffered horrific injuries.

Meant to be a decent sort from what I hear.

“The performance is very good. On another day, we could have won this game."

• Erik ten Hag on a game where Manchester United didn’t have a shot after the 22nd minute of the match.

I fucking love this ginnit

1 Like

A top top judge

Brian Kerr said yer man Mainoo was trying hard and doing a good marking job but hadn’t seen much of the ball. I was pleasantly surprised to learn Man United were leading 1-0. The way they were talking I assumed City had blitzed then early on.

1 Like

Man United should have been two up. Rashford missed two guilt edged chances before city took over 5 minutes before half time.

I bet Marcus was feeling very gilty for missing those guilt edged chances

No doubt the united fans will go round to his home and burn a cross in his garden

Brian was in flying form today.

In their last 3 league games Arsenal have a goal difference of +14.
In their last 103 league games Yanited have a goal difference of +13.

Yes arsenal are good and man united are shit. I don’t think anyone is disputing this. Except bruideann who is wumming like fuck and has a bunch of ye falling over yereselves to post up every negative bit of news about united that ye can find to win the internet war over him as he sniggers away to himself.

1 Like

This one is hurting you

1 Like

I was at the coalface of an u12 camogie match so I missed it. If it wasn’t for yere incessant posting I wouldn’t know man united were scutter at all

Good. Good. Let it all out. This is beautiful.

And won as many titles as each other.

It really bothers lad I enjoy my supporting my
Teams and clubs.

If you don’t have tough times you’ll never appreciate the good times.

Hold your head up high

You’ll Never walk Alone

When you’ve had the tough times you do what any right thinking sports fan/team would do

You grind the bastards under your boot for as long as you can

I enjoy these times. Win you win all the time it gets boring.

More lies

Ah I realised the same when united were winning everything. Got very boring. I’d probably be more interested in it now than I was in say the late 2000s but it’s still just a passing interest. Mad how invested in it the lads here who hate man united are though. It’s zunreal really

Schadenfreude is the word you’re looking for.