Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

No wonder he fucked off.

Bit like Rodgers getting Gerrard to try and coax a few lads to join.

He’s had a very good first season.

By Utd standards but the Champions League clubs won’t be circling any time soon.

He’s crap.

1 Like

Seriously?

Ten Fags fucked Sancho under the bus……

Ole has his say years after being fucked under the bud & you take issue with that?

He scored five goals in the champions league this season.

How many did Liverpool score?

He’ll need to prove himself at a big club first.

1 Like

And not one of them was worth a flying fuck.

He’ll bang them in in the Europa Conference League next season.

At a big club?

The 2 arent mutually exclusive. Ten Hags treatment of Sancho is a disgrace, letting all the media leaks go out and treating him like shit. Terrible man management.

Ole is doing an interview, and says that personal criticism affects players and isnt good for them. And then goes on to give personal criticism of players, many of whom are still there at the club.

That’s the greatest load of rubbish. What exactly should he have done with a player who refused to take part
In training?

Ten hag was very easy on sancho. Sancho has nobody to blame but himself.

Lads on here must never have been involved in any team ever if they think ten hag was harsh on Sancho.

Imo he shouldn’t have even left the door open for him. He’d give him plenty of chances by the arsenal game.

+1. Is it hidden away on YouTube somewhere? Discussion like that would generate far more interest than Sky Sports News on loop or a WSL game.

It’s skybet I think

Sancho was blackguarded by the manager and the club

Blackguarded

It reminds me a little of Sunday Supplement.

I used to love watching that eating my toast and cereal for second breakfast on a Sunday Morning way back when.

That tinpot thing they have on Sky Sports News with Darren Lewis and Miguel Delaney just doesnt cut it for me.

3 Likes

It gets a million plus views every week on YouTube. It’s great tv/phone. Keane has put himself back in the frame for the Ireland managers job on it as he’s such good craic. In all seriousness i know he’s a very long rap sheet as a lunatic and a cunt but he just comes across as genuinely sound fella on it. Fair minded, gives his opinion straight, nice dry wit. He has two serious bromances on it with wrighty and Jill. And Carragher and Neville are buried up his hole

There’s a great chemistry there between the lads.

1 Like