Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

They need to trust the process with Ten Hag.

1 Like

Ah lads :joy:

Jose is coming back in the summer, and he is gonna bring Harry Kane and Mason Greenwoid home.

Jose can do no wrong

Its time to right the wrong. We need to get in Jose and the Saudis, and Harry Kane.

1 Like

And Paul Pogba, again.

1 Like

excited homer simpson GIF

Has anyone said Hojlund is useless? He will be a fine player. Be a good signing for one of the bigger clubs

There’s a certain risk to signing him though, not sure a big club would take a risk there just yet

You can’t argue with facts. Ten Fags needs a longer contract

He can’t do much more than prove himself at the level he is playing with. You can only see if he’s top level if you take the chance

I will say this, he’s doing well given he’s at a basket case of a club, with a dead duck manager, a captain devoid of character, a handful of rapists and a questionable attitude to racism.

Personally I think Ten Hag is the right man for the job and I think they should stay with him. However I get the feeling Ineos and their people want a clean break and to start from scratch now. The question then is who takes the reins next. I’ve been looking at who the betting lists have:

Potter 7/2 fav - I guess if you’re looking for someone for the long haul, someone who will work well with Ashworth, and someone who will just be a sort of head coach type person then he makes sense in a lot of ways. Comes across as a very alright sort and an intelligent man. However he is a very boring and unflashly option, how he flopped at Chelsea is a negative and he doesn’t feel a very Man Utd type appointment . He deserves to be top of the betting lists for now though.

Jose Mourinho 25/1 - Something came up on my phone earlier but looked like click bait saying Sir Jim has a plan to get Mourinho back to the club. I also note Betvictor have him 2/1 fav in their market, while Powers are 25/1. Some of the more knowledgeable EPL followers like @BruidheanChaorthainn might have a view on this? I don’t know what to think on a Mourinho return but stranger things have happened and it wouldn’t be a crazy decision IMO.

Pochettino 50/1 - he’s the only other one I’d consider as a lively runner for this. Previously he was long standing favourite to get the job before Ten Hag got it. Things aren’t working out for him at Chelsea and he could be available in the summer. Hes a very Man Utd type manager, you could see him in the dugout.

I don’t see anyone else in the list as very likely - maybe De Zerbi or Thomas Frank?

1 Like

It will be Potter and they will get rid. Ratcliffe wouldn’t back him when asked that’s all you need to know. I’d imagine end of season change. Even if he was half thinking about it he would have backed Ten Fags.

Potter is a bluffer so he’d fit well with Brailsford who is the same.

Yanited have surrounded themselves with the greatest shower of self serving cunts , the like of which youve not seen in one room since morning coffee in the merrion in 2004.
The glaziers, ratcliffe, brailsford, Sebastian Coe (who I’ve been reliably informed is one of the biggest cunts on the planet), gara Neville etc etc.
The only thing these lads have in common is an absolute desire to slither up the greasy pole.
I’ve been unfair on the glaziers, who are at least honest about it.

All thanks to ferguson and his fetish for horse semen

Sounds like a great fit for Utd.

Ten hag has done a very good job under incredibly difficult circumstances. People who don’t understand sport and team building are getting all excited but as the saying goes Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Man United is the biggest club in the world so there’s eyes watching everywhere and pressure can come from nowhere. It’s noticeable how much the journalists are desperate for him to fail because they all said he’d wouldn’t do at the beginning and afraid to be made look stupid.

The next few weeks are big but I’d be surprised if they don’t beat Liverpool twice in the next few weeks and maybe go on and win the fa cup that would be a fine two first seasons given the circumstances.

Next season will be a huge chance to win a title. Liverpool will fall apart. City look a bit tired and maybe if arsenal win it this season they could struggle next season.

Ten Hag is a lightweight. You need a proper cunt like Conte or Jose in there.

2 Likes

Ten Hairs is blaming the medical staff for not having Luke Shaw fit. Tubby cunt has been injury prone for a decade.

1 Like