Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

I think this could be the day the music died.

Fair result. Brentford not clinical enough and Man U didn’t really create enough to deserve the win.

The very least they deserve

1 Like

In fairness even il admit we didn’t deserve a single point not to mind all 3.

1 Like

The best soap opera EVER!

1 Like

Toney made some ape of Martinez for the goal

Worst result of the season for the simple fact it would have been mount with the winner :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Lost the corresponding fixture 4-0 last season. That has to represent progress tonight getting a point.

4 Likes

It was a beautiful two minutes though

A gutsy away point

1 Like

Kelly was looking great there

Jesus that was bad last night, one of the worst I’ve seen. Completely dominated. Was 12 corners to 2 at one stage, not sure how it finished. The sight of Toney running at Lindelof!! Jesus, he’s at United near 10 years.

Everytime we’ve started mctominay in mid field we completely walked through except for the Liverpool game in the fa cup.

Not sure what that says about klopp.

I think it says he’s living rent free in your head pal.

15 Likes

Is Coach Ten Hag the man to bring back the glory days? That’s surely the Number 1 question Sir Jim and the cycling fellow will be focusing on. If he’s not seen as the Messiah, he’ll presumably be moved on in the summer.

I’d say he tactically clueless.

1 Like

No he’s not. Anyone that had Antony under his wing and thought he was a decent player really hasn’t a clue but there’s no quick fix. Bring in any manager now and there will be no real difference. Strip back and start again.

1 Like

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/NoContextMarkG/status/1774211780144722188?t=rcTEzrnBCOKlKUempdWQhA&s=19

2 Likes