Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

With a proper manager next season Liverpool could be dangerous.

1 Like

Who are you hoping doesn’t get it mate? Amorim? Inzaghi?

Steven Gerrard

1 Like

Stevie is the man for the job. A true homecoming. The media will shoot their load…

Mathematically unable to catch Liverpool with 7 (Seven) games left.
Negative goal difference.
11 points behind Spurs and Villa.

:rofl:

You just never really feel under Klopp that the Dippers will win many of the big 6 pointers, crunch games. 1 win from 8 in the league against Top 6 this season.

The two seasons they lost out to Citeh by 1 point in the league, Citeh were 4 points to 1 both seasons in the league head to heads.

In the European Cup, Klopp as Liverpool manager has been eliminated from the tournament all 4 times he’s faced Real Madrid.

The heavy metal gegenpressing is grand against Wolverhampton Wanderers, Crystal Palace, Brentford and the like. You need a lot more though in the real high stakes games.

3 Likes

That’s it.

Klopp is a bully off the field and his teams are similar. When they can bully the opposition they get results but when teams don’t fold they are rather clueless.

He lacks ambition in big games. Always happy with a draw.

1 Like

In fairness they had a savage record in the Big 6 mini-league in 2016/17 under Klopp and finished 4th. I’d prefer to be in the title mix and drawing the big games than winning today but languishing 10-15 points behind.

Would I be correct in saying that City (February 2021) is the only time that a Big 6 team have won at Anfield in the past 8 years? Not to be sniffed at.

Edit: I just remembered a 1-0 defeat at home to Chelsea during that behind closed doors season of 2020-21. Mason Mount scored.

Sir Alex’s Man U teams just grew in the high stakes games.

1 Like

Playing Spurs in the UCL Final was a massive bonus tbf. Luckily Ten Hag bottled that 3 goal lead or it would have been perilous up against a side with such tradition.

1 Like

Draws against a bad man United team will cost Liverpool the title.

Whatever makes you happy…glad you took the time to look into that.

Seething :smile:

I’m in great form…every chance that the insufferable, self-pitying cunts don’t win the title. That’s no bad thing.

1 Like

Congrats pal. You are 1990s Liverpool. Minus the white suits.

No…I always despised the cunts…it goes back to the early 80s. Fuck all to do with white suits or otherwise.

That cant be true, according to the fiotix, kloppo is better than ancellotti

https://twitter.com/cantonasmind/status/1777270963945562463?s=46

1 Like

https://twitter.com/telegraphducker/status/1777258014380118306?s=4

We were told there were concerns.

Mainoo was absolutely shocking first half.