Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Is there a trophy for that?

6 Likes

It doesn’t matter. It hurts the cunts and anything that hurts the cunts is great.

Oh dear.

1 Like

It’s the height of their ambitions these days

2 Likes

I used to think this ‘any but Liverpool’ thing was a bit of a joke for the lads, but I’m starting to think it’s actually real

1 Like

Suppose it’s hard to get motivated for the fight for 7th

2 Likes

The Everton-ification almost complete.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/thefergusonway/status/1779210128027234583?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

3 Likes

Ten Hag knows he’s gone at the end of the season. Players are falling out with him. Antony had an argument with him and was dropped yesterday. Club denying it and say he was injured. He wasn’t.

Amad Diallo want’s to leave. I think its more of a case that players don’t know what the gameplan is and not just downed tools.

TFK Exclusive : ETH to meet INEOS either today or tomorrow.

4 Likes

Fucks sake.

If it’s potter I’m not even bothering.

Obsession is tough on the cunts. Between that and delusion…its makes them a unique in the pantheon of utter cunts. They’ll go again because it means more…

Ah you will, texting GTFI for every goal,

1 Like

Na I nearly lost the will to live under van gaal.

I’ve invested too much into ten hag.

Ah, you seem like a proper fan though, gave Ten Hag lots of time and benefit of the doubt, though clearly hes clueless and a complete spoofer

1 Like

…in an absolute string of useless managers and disinterested players. No manager is going to get a rune out of that lot

1 Like

Clueless or a spoofer.

Some external factors have killed him.

He’s part of the problem

1 Like

Results aside (which with a billion pound squad and given the size of the club you will get a few of by the law of averages) id say it’s one of the worst managerial performances ever. Tactics, signings, press relations, man management, style of football. Everything has been absolutely terrible.

4 Likes

He’s definitely the best appointment post Fergie. Had the worst squad too.

He is in his hole. Has it escaped you that he bought several of tbe squad, for colossal money?

1 Like