Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Is greenwood even related to being a good enough footballer for utd to put up with this shit for that long?

That’s a damning statement & clearly states the manager wanted him back too.

Ten Hagg is essentially toast now. The players & staff will never respect him.

He was extremely talented footballer who came to prominence when man United were totally dysfunctional.

His ability to finish with two feet was most unusual.

I’d say he could have been a very very good player.

1 Like

There’s massive bad juju for Manchester United over this.

Last season I thought Manchester United were going to win the league but they’ve had a disastrous transfer window and now this self inflicted shit show. I think they’ll finish 8th this season.

Mason Mount I think is a very bad transfer. I initially thought he was shit, then for a short time from about February to May 2021 I thought he was very good, now I again think he’s shit, though he does seem like a lovely lad and I expect he behaves in an exemplary manner with women.

I know nothing about this Erasmus Toilet fella.

Can’t argue with that. He was a fucking donkey.

I’m claiming that as a TFK exclusive

3 Likes

Diallo must be back fit.

You really are the go to guy on all Man Utd related news. :+1:

3 Likes

He didn’t read the room

1 Like

He’s toast.

If the Antony rumours are true he’ll be lucky to see 2025/26 season

1 Like

Could be the saviour on the right wing or in midfield

[quote=“caulifloweredneanderthal, post:1329, topic:37766, full:true”]
I would add on the Andy Carroll charges that they were dropped You’d hope LFC did their due diligence before signing him but absolutely nothing is certain with professional sports organisations.
May have done due diligence but forgot the medical

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

He had the potential to become that but he’s quite obviously a questionable character and something like this was always going to catch up with him

Hon Fred :ronnyroar:

Casemeiro has looked a pale shadow of the player he was last season now Fred had moved on

Luke Shaw has introduced him to the dessert trolley.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

And yet united thought they could hang onto him…