Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

My sources say Burnley were full strength and Jonny Evans was in a back 4 with 3 U18 players who haven’t trained with the 21s or first team before.

1 Like

My sources say its Ryan Bertrand who will get the call up.
A very special moment for Bertrand who kept benches warm for Forest back in 2010

J Lingz wasn’t able to handle the step up to one of the European super powers who’ve retained the European Cup

3 Likes

Game recognise game.

Is this like the time Ferguson used to convince Peter Reid to play himself in derby games?

2 Likes

Lovely pat on the head from De Bruyne there

10 Likes

It can be hard to put down the days when you’re out injured but Kevin seems to have found a bell to ring here for sure.

They love their soccer down in Salford.

:sunglasses:

This is like when boxers are asked the biggest puncher they have faced. They never seem to pick the guy who knocked them out.

1 Like

That’s a serious Spurs team. The way Maddison and Bissouma can manipulate the ball, (only guy at United like that is Eriksen). They’re going to have a great year.

I didn’t actually see the game last week, but result might not be as bad as first appears.

Maddison should start for England on current form. How have Spurs got him?

1 Like

Massive pity Kane has gone.

Madser is a great bit of stuff.

1 Like

Decent team selection by ETH in midfield, Eriksen and Bruno were very good against Forest last season. Forest don’t really press so it should suit United.

Lots of empty seats at Old Trafford; the vans voting with their feet against recent shenanigans

Hi guys

giphy (3)
Up yer bollix

4 Likes

Surely 7Hag will have to go. There’s something very wrong there

I don’t care what Bruno does for rest of game. Thst shot there from 45 yards is why he isn’t good enough. Team just settling and starting to sustain pressure, and he has to do something self indulgent. This is why elite teams are never linkedwith him.

What’s the craic lads?

I saw Kenny Cunningham predict a 2-2 draw beforehand and scoffed. Went out to inject a few heifers and came back in after 25 mins to see that Kenny had it pretty much spot on.