Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

That’s what happens when you give the captaincy to a charlatan

1 Like

You knew the fella was of dubious character when he asked to be taken off after getting destroyed by Bacjetic

These things even out over the course of a season. Ha.

I knew this Ten Hags fella was a fraud when he handed the captaincy of that club to a cunt like Fernandes

Savage luck to have so much go against us in one game. We’re probably up now in the karma column for the season. Definitely due a decision now.

Fair play to Maguire for putting in a shift yesterday given how the club and management have blackguarded him. A man of true character.

the anthony deal stinks

So does the Antony one.

3 Likes

You’d only realise how big a club man United are when the opposition fans are still having a minor meltdown 24 hours later.

This is symtomatic of Uniteds problems. You can say it is down to a void of leadership or a “dont ask me to do something you wouldnt do yourself” with regards to the captain Bruno Fernandes but more often than not its the content of a players character.
United over the years have signed too many players like this with a corner boy mentality. Theyll be forking out on an 8k a month villa in Getafe for Antony soon enough by looks of things.

Antony was the best player for United yesterday in the first half.

Tallest tattooed midget syndrome

Who was the best in the second half? :joy:

United were 1-1 in injury time but managed to hold on for a 1-3 defeat. They are doing very well.

1 Like

:joy: all about angles….

south park my posts GIF

2 Likes

After how they fucked Forest you’d have zero sympathy for them

clever defending

1 Like

Is Rio recording this from the boot of his car?

no matter if Sancho trained like a plug that never kicked a ball you don’t say it in the media.

It just reduces the transfer value you’ll get for him.

4 Likes