Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Theres a lot of issues at United at the moment and it all comes down to owners who are happy to sit on their hands in Florida checking their bank balance. Man Utd is not currently being run properly, no leadership shown by the owners… look at the Greenwood thing, handed very badly.

Lacey is like a player to me that kills it as a youth player but never kicks a ball for the senior team. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s playing league two by 25yrs old. He is very slight in stature, hope I’m wrong as he does have all the skills.

66K likes, 684 comments - instatroll_football on September 3, 2023: "An emotional couple of minutes for Mark Goldbridge 🤣
(@goldbridgemark @thatguysjokes)"

:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

The Liverpool fans will be thrilled

thats your takeaway? you need help pal.

I’m not the one revelling in these issues over the past few days.

If these allegations are true it’s another 90million down the drain.

Pogba : how much down the tubes?

Sancho : how much potentially?

No thoughts whatsoever for the potential victim in all of this.

Disgusting

1 Like

You clown :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

and im not the one thinking about how rival fans would perceive it.

are you one of the lads who shook hands with danny foley in listowel?

You’ve been revelling in a woman being potentially beaten up for the last couple of days.

As glas has pointed out on a number of occasions you have no regard for women so it’s not surprising

Literally one post after the other. After 10 days salivating over this stuff… lets put it down to baby brain hopefully

Not even five minutes apart.

youre really scrabbling now if youre hanging your hat on that. there are actual real misogynists on this site who have confessed to various deviant activities and yet they are, in the mnost part feted and tolerated by glas and his white knight crew

1 Like

:+1:

Wasn’t there a lad here saying Man United would beat France? Would a Man Utd player make the French squad?

Martial is the only one eligible

I cant believe @BruidheanChaorthainn is defending the club and player here.

Ten Hag was going to bring Greenwood back. A rotten club from top to bottom.

2 Likes