Manchester Utd 2023/24

I’m not calling for him to be sacked at all. I hope Ten Hag is afforded more time.

2 Likes

Man United will roar back in the next few weeks and it’ll be absolutely glorious to see the idiot crew running for cover.

Give us a date there. When will I have to check my face for egg? We can bookmark it and revert back.

BruidheanChaorthainn:

2 Likes

Remember around February last year when the giddy squad warned us Pep would feel the pressure from Manchester United chasing them down :smiley:

3 Likes

4000 odd posts, and a significant amount from your good self would indicate otherwise

Manchester United Football Club Thread 2019/20 - Sport - TFK (thefreekick.com)

3 Likes

I’ve every single Liverpool poster on here absolutely seething.

I’m glad we agree on something

Gary Neville said it in commentary and its then a fact. I dont think Neville was right but its ok because its a foreign player.

The fact they even remember is incredibly embarrassing.

I had no idea what they were talking about for the last few months as Bruno being made captain seem to absolutely melt their heads.

Imagine Roy Keane throwing in the towel like this. Smh

What a strange football club Liverpool are.

Liverpool are shit mate. Darwin is saving them

Nasty nasty post

They just feel sorry for you at this stage

1 Like

The various threads started and the dozen or so tags would be suggesting otherwise.

I read today that they have lost, actually lost, seven of their opening ten games which is almost unprecedented. They have billions of pounds worth of players, and haven’t had an especially onerous start. I didn’t realize they were going that badly tbh.

1 Like

Always with the drama and hyperbole you.

yeah flatty, always with the hyperbole :roll_eyes:

hes actually one of the most grounded of all us weirdos on here

The squad valuation is one of the most amusing things in world football.

And trying to use that to evaluate ten hag is even more amusing.

Clutching at straws at best.

I don’t think there’s any hyperbole there. It’s a fact which I found surprising.
I made no mention of the manager.
To my mind, what is hamstringing man utd isn’t the owners or necessarily the manager or the board, though I think their handling of the greenwood situation was both weak and very odd from every standpoint, it’s the arrogance of the fan base who seem to feel they have a right to win the EPL most, if not every year. They allow no room for a genuine rebuild. Leaky stadium and poor facilities aside, the owners have provided massive financial backing to a series of managers. I actually thought OGS was as good as any, but they saddled him and his team with the unbearable weight of Ronaldo, basically because they were all so entitled, board and fans alike, that they simply couldn’t bear the thought of another child playing with their previously forgotten toy.

7 Likes