Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

15 wins in 19 when Captain Harry starts for Man Yoo under Ten Silk Cut Purple. It’s as obvious as the nose on your face that he needs to start

That’s what we’re dealing with here

I’d have a huge amount of respect for Harry. As it can be seen on here, I’d have loved to see him at City where he could easily have carried out the Johnny Stones role with some aplomb.

That they are required to tell time?

@peddlerscross is this a case of the FA adopting the GAA methodology to fixture setting?

Its the midfield its so unbalanced. You’d have said the same if Casemiro was playing instead.

Sounds like Kobe Mainoo will get minutes v Copenhagen.

Reguillion and big cas should be back for the derby too.

The injury crisis is beginning to clear up.

A win next Sunday and we’ll be in a title race all of a sudden.

The rock of Gibraltor was some horse. He epitomised everything that’s good about Ireland.

Great to see his son big rock do the business last Saturday in ascot.

He’s just trolling us now.

1 Like

Hopefully Big Rock isn’t as tubby as Big Cass

1 Like

Fuckers have finally figured it out, I was really hoping they’d sell him

IMG_6833

Ten Fags trying to hound him and McTominay out of the club to get in another Antony or Fat Cass.

1 Like

The time the Rock of Gibralter and Hawk Wing came up the Rowley Mile at Newmarket together was one of the great sporting moments of the 21st Century.

I was a big Hawk Wing fan but seeing The Boss lead The Rock into the Winners Enclosure was something very special.

1 Like

One of the best two year old performances you’ll see.

Push button acceleration by the Rock.

2 Likes

No Mainoo but pellistri is back.

A very boring team selection again. Mctominay was poor again at the weekend would liked to have seen Mejbri start this one.

Think that’s hojlunds younger brother on the subs for Copenhagen.

Mainoo played U19s today.

1 Like

I only saw the result.

1 Like

Mr. Magnier and Mr. McManus showed their true colours during that sorry episode.

1 Like

So did the boss

3 Likes

Fernandes the prick taking the ball off the ball girl :angry: