Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Wan Bissaka, shaw, malacia, Diallo, Kobe Mainoo and Martinez.

He really came back to prove the doubters wrong with that Milk Cup win.

it’s been everyone’s fault but ownership since Big al left

Not sure if reguillion is injured or what

One season and outperformed Liverpool.

He’ll end up doing the same again this season too.

So *3 young lads who nobody even knows if they’re any good, a rotational RB and a back up LB. How is ETH even fielding a team?!

*One of whom wasn’t a spot on the Celeb Spotting thread.

3 Likes

Pretty sure he lost 7-0 to Liverpool and his captain begged to be taken off :man_shrugging:

So it is an injury crisis.

And yet still finished above Liverpool and still won more trophies than them.

No I can’t see a league being won there tbh. Not unless there’s major changes. It’s a team full of sticking plasters. Loads of short term signings covering gaps. No energy at all in midfield.

Defence can maybe be given a pass because of the injuries and that. But still, Varane, great and all as he was, looks like he’s stuck to the ground.

Lads are so dismissive.

Man United will be absolutely fine.

You know ten hag is doing an excellent job when everyone is screaming crisis after eight league games.

They don’t really believe it themselves but just desperately hope they are right.

Do you receive a trophy for finishing above Liverpool?

He’s not doing an excellent job. He may do, and I think he’s hamstrung by the owners, but he isn’t doing a great job right now

You are constantly claimed klopp is doing a great job and yet call for ten hag to be sacked despite outperforming in every metric.

He’s building a team from scratch. He outperformed everyone’s expectations last year.

Last summer transfer outside was a disaster and that cost them a little this summer but when you are building from scratch mistakes will happen.

Building from scratch with the checks notes most expensive squad in world football

I’m not calling for him to be sacked at all. I hope Ten Hag is afforded more time.

2 Likes

Man United will roar back in the next few weeks and it’ll be absolutely glorious to see the idiot crew running for cover.

Give us a date there. When will I have to check my face for egg? We can bookmark it and revert back.

BruidheanChaorthainn:

2 Likes