Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

I’d rather win the league title.

You’re closer to being relegated.

Doesn’t say much for this great Liverpool side they are only seven points ahead of man United.

Neil Lennon’s legacy is unfairly tarnished by losing a league to Stevie G in a year that didn’t count. Lawwell was right to back him and Fulvio was wrong. QED

He’s not a cunt though

1 Like

My sources say Richard Arnold is leaking the stories to the press. Along with some players.

Expect the INEOS investment to be confirmed before the Bayern Munich game so probably Monday night or Tuesday morning.

1 Like

Is this the guy who went for pints with disgruntled supporters that came to his house? He should have been sacked on the spot for that :smiley:

1 Like

I’m sorry the middle eastern lads with the oil money didn’t get in over that nonce Sir Jim and his needle friends. I’ve an impeccably placed source that said they’d a foolproof plan to get United back on top, that it would be ‘back to the nineties’

I think there must be a trophy for only being seven points behind Liverpool.

2 Likes

Was pretty much confirmed today. Ineos leveraged investment.

Arnold was for Qatar and Greenwood but was against Antony.

He backed the wrong horse a few times.

1 Like

During his interview under caution Morrison claimed he bought the badge from “someone in Old Trafford” for £50, the local authority said.

How many All Irelands in a row have we won?

ANNOUNCE JOHN DELANEY

Can be hard to find a good parking space in Manchester

Premier League Lol GIF by DAZN

1 Like

Fuck, that is a seriously cool picture.

ferguson destroyed this fellas life.

He’s the only manager to win a league title against Man City since 2017. He’s the only manager to have won a league title (x2) against Bayern Munich since 2009. He’s won titles completely against the head.

That’s worse than the form tables. Fucking hell

He’s won the same amount of league titles as ranieris Leicester side.

That’s the long and short off it and there’s a huge asterisk beside his title too.