Matchday 3 - versus Suggestions Appreciated

We’ve resigned ourselves to the fact that the league is beyond us after the defeat in gameweek 2, but there’s still 20 games to play so we’ll continue to give it our all while it remains mathematically possible to win the title.

Squad news to be confirmed later today.

Up Suggestions Appreciated!

A very strong squad today:

Bandage
Rocko
Cesc4
Nemesis
Scrunchie
Emmett
Monkey

Farmer dropped, maybe for good. Tinnion excused after the troubles in his homeland. Fran on standby.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 761049, member: 1”]A very strong squad today:

Bandage
Rocko
Cesc4
Nemesis
Scrunchie
Emmett
Monkey

Farmer dropped, maybe for good. Tinnion excused after the troubles in his homeland. Fran on standby.[/quote]

Shoddy team structure. Where is the indication of captain or vice captain. If the performances on the pitch are as shoddy as the attention to detail shown here its no wonder the league is lost already.

ROCKO OUT.

There’s a real gusty swirling wind today. Let’s get the ball up in the air and see if the wind can’t do us a few favours. Pretty football won’t win us anything.

Sorry Mac I was just waiting on details to be confirmed but I can now exclusively reveal that the people of Boston will be captain of TFK AFC tonight. Tinnion will be presenting an honorary armband to the mayor on his next visit Stateside. As a result of this change we will have co vice captains tonight: Rocko and Bandage.

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]In the wake of the Boston bombing, we ask all our supporters to be extra vigilant when attending the game tonight. With major sporting events now being targetted, we all have a duty to ensure that the safety of our fans is not compromised. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]If you notice anything suspicious or anyone who looks a little bit middle eastern, please bring it to the attention of our security staff. [/FONT][/SIZE]

Oh my God.

ClarkeyCat has just walked into the dressing room.

A stunning return from retirement.

The save that shook a nation.

The save that saved our season.

Tonight is all about me.

We could go on and win the league and it will be down to that save.

What a save.

It was divine. It was sublime. It was crucial.

They were pushing very hard when we were 7-1 up and I simply don’t know how I touched the vicious curling drive onto the bar.

Anything could have happened had they scored then.

In the end they got 2 late consolations and we won 7-3.

My stunning save overshadowed Clarkey’s scoring return. Other goals by Monkey (2), Scrunchie (2), Rocko and Emmett.

What a save. What a fucking save. A privilege just to be there. It hit the post though, not the bar. But what a fucking save.

It’s only week 3 but already the “Best Goalkeeper” award has been nailed down.

The truly great keepers make big saves at big moments. Tonight Bandage showed why he is one of the best in the business.

Are you sure? Was it not the bar or maybe the angle?

Tonight pre-game we spoke about honouring the memory of Martin Richard, Krystle Campbell and the Chinese lass nobody’s really bothered about because she wasn’t American and boy did we do that with a stunning display of fast, dynamic, attacking football.

We can only hope there’s many more tragedies and/or terrorist atrocities to come throughout the season - they really seem to bring out the best in us.

Bandage congrats on your save from all of us in the goalkeepers union

chewy louie - appreciate your congratulations pal. Won’t sleep for hours tonight with the adrenaline of making such a critical, season saving and era defining save.

chewy louie - appreciate your congratulations pal. Won’t sleep for hours tonight with the adrenaline of making such a critical, season saving and era defining save.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 761313, member: 9”]Are you sure? Was it not the bar or maybe the angle?

Tonight pre-game we spoke about honouring the memory of Martin Richard, Krystle Campbell and the Chinese lass nobody’s really bothered about because she wasn’t American and boy did we do that with a stunning display of fast, dynamic, attacking football.

We can only hope there’s many more tragedies and/or terrorist atrocities to come throughout the season - they really seem to bring out the best in us.[/quote]
Definitely post. High on the post but post and post alone.