Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick pubs, Limerick hills, plenty culture please

anti Irish cement bloke? A dose.

An Taisce are a bunch of fuckwits as well. But things are bad when we need a rugby museum to attract tourists to Limerick.
You’re nothing in this town without cauliflower ears…

Think he’s from Dublin originally?

Come across as a bit simple

Oh the irony!

Have a look at this shite

Limerick = kip

Your typical pen pusher type. The kind of pathetic cunt that takes no pleasure from anything other than misery… I wonder is it HBV?

A nordie.

A very very very strange man.

That was my feeling alright, a bit of a piss ant as well I’d say, how does a fool like that get elected?

Most of them Anti Austerity types are loons in fairness

FAO Tassotti

Given the neatness of the writing and the content it is suspected the graffiti was a deliberate act by an individual who has an issue with Limerick City and County Council.

No flys on @Breaking_my_balls and the lads

We know who done it mate

The classic guard response. We know who done it, but there’s nothing we can do.

Probably a few young recruits high on Coke that was posted direct to them from Colombia.

Councillor Frankie Daly calling it an attack on the people of Limerick…:grinning:

Non party Councillor Frankie Daly described it as “a deplorable act” and “an act of cowardice”.

Wogan was awarded the Freedom of Limerick in 2007.

The veteran broadcaster died aged 77 in 2016 after he was diagnosed with cancer.

“Terry is an icon of Limerick and an attack on his statue is an attack on the people of Limerick,” said Daly.

When did Frankie walk away from Labour?

He was thrown out more than walked afaik. It’s two years ago anyway, he backed Hourigan for mayor when the politburo instruction was to back someone else who I don’t remember

Frankie is another of the loony Limerick councillors.

That story with the mayoral chains last year was a gas one