Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

:grin:

Ardnacrusha power station is open to the public for guided tours for the next month or so,

Youā€™ll have to buy yourself a pair of work boots for that tour.Yeā€™ll be off for a week at Halloween wonā€™t ye?

1 Like

Thatā€™s the worst ever :rofl:
Have you anymore generalisations you couldnā€™t fit in :grinning:
Whatā€™s the significance of Halloweā€™en?

Was it not always open for tours? Our primary school brought us when we were kids.

Not in my time in Limerick anyway, though as this is for a 90th anniversary they may have done it ten years ago as well,
Iā€™ll be heading out anyway, it could be rubbish but itā€™s a chance to see something of massive significance.

1 Like

A geography lesson kid , Ardnscrusha is in County Clare .:sunglasses:

Will you let us know how it goes buddy. Iā€™d like to see it myself.

I know that.

My mates used to jump off the towerā€¦ Mad cuntsā€¦ The black bridge in RoCo is about 5 feet high ffsā€¦

The black bridge is a fine height depending on the tide, but that water is famous for its dangerous currents, I wouldnā€™t jump in there now.

We used to go off Parteen bridge alsoā€¦ Higher again and at times had a decent current.

Great care free days.

Did you go tubing in Vang Vieng (Laos) while you were travelling, some insane jumps along the course and youā€™d be langers taking them on, insanity.

1 Like

Indeed I did.

Yeā€™re great boys.

Two right stomach pullers those two.

1 Like

Jesus your only after moving an hour down the road and tis non stop "our bridge is higher , our river is faster, our olives are saltierā€¦

Iā€™m not sure you are committed to the move pal

3 Likes

He only moved to Cork because the place is full of steamers.

3 Likes

Iā€™m hardly going to let that Cork cunt living in Limerick talk up Cork and put down Limerick while Iā€™m living in Cork.

Youā€™ll do as she says.

1 Like