Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

That’s about 5 pops you’ve had at me over the last few days, all fairly weak… Keep going, you’ll eventually land one, kid.

2 Likes

Very weak stuff indeed. His TFK stock continues to plummet.

TFK stock? What sort of styte talk is that?

Pretend IFSC talk

1 Like

Cuckhold 1 & cuckhold 2 are joining up to bully me. Lord god lads please grow up.

1 Like

:worried:?

I heard it said you used Parteen Bridge as an escape route one evening after being rumbled half way in some poor old ladies back window only her son found you and would have tore your dirty little toerag head off had he caught you.

1 Like

Some ref ruined this fixture 2 or 3 years ago giving Dublin an imaginary free in the dieing seconds of injury time for Dublin to equalise and take it to a replay, which they won. It may not have been a Leinster Final a first round or semi maybe but a greater instance of biased refereeing I’ve never seen. These referees are some shower of nancyboy fairy cunts who need to be told all about it. Let’s hope this game isn’t destroyed by another cunt of a referee.

Oops sorry wrong thread.

The Haven on Davis Street closing its doors for good tonight. Never been myself

Now imagine the cunts I had to look at all day coming in from next door there today!!

O’Brien seems a tad unhinged, the whackiest limerick politician since James Heffernan

He certainly didn’t deny it in his quotes.
He mugged off Tesky earlier in the month over street clean ups in Adare, so Tesky was already seething with him.

Tesky was a bit testy there.

O’Brien has mugged both of them off.

Tesky is from one of the old German families. You won’t like him

Palatine?

Yup

There was a piece about them on Sunday Miscellany yesterday

Don’t go near Adare today, chaps. Roadworks at the lantern lodge. Mayhem.

1 Like