Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Thats surely bullshit is it? Thats putting it up there with most expensive green fees in world id say. Pebble beach is 500 dollars

When PJ brings the Ryder Cup to Adare the killing to be made by people in the surrounding hinterland letting out their gaffs to gullible Yanks on Air BnB for the week will be off the chain.

Even the Rathkeale folk could benefit :smile:

1 Like

We all will

10k for the week no bother.

1 Like

Plenty of empty houses in Rathkeale to let anyway

FAO SCR residents (cc @backinatracksuit)

We are getting a new butchery/food hall (I think this is a fancy way of saying a shop with a deli) called Joe’s in the unit beside where Scotts was (some of the signage goes into Scotts too but not sure if it extends into there)

Passed that alright earlier, can’t fathom how none of the previous incarnations ever did any good.
I’m still dreaming of setting up a quality deli/ sandwich outlet with outstanding coffee in Kings, those Mary I students shouldn’t have to accept the slop from the canteen

Does it have an off licence, out of interest?

I fucking hope so

It’d be handy if there was; otherwise, I can’t see myself going there unless it’s a particularly amazing shop. Better off just walking to Tesco.

Saw a sign for that earlier and I was wondering where it was going

Passed it again there and they were putting up signs that it was opening tomorrow.
I’ll try and check it out over the weekend and give a full report in the SCR Residents Matters thread

What does SCR stand for?

1 Like

South Circular Rd

Affluence

2 Likes

:smile:

Soft Cock Road

1 Like

Your getting giddy over Gala?

@balbec

I was in a public house in Kilmallock yesterday afternoon watching Mayo - Kerry.

Could have been me.