Memories of the Celtic Tiger

I suppose all these guys aren’t going to Br Kevin for a crust ??

We might get a Barry Egan hosted Sindo Christmas party with Delaney, Drummer, Oliver Callan, Twink, Gerald Kean and all the gang

1 Like

Few lads on here dreadfully jealous they will never be in a photo with such luminaries.

A line-up worthy of a COTY final in itself. A picture for the ages.

Reaches for blood-pressure tablet…

1 Like

Wenn ich Sindo weinachts party höre … entsichere ich meinen Browning!

I thought that at the time, but who knows what he and gailer have squirreled away across the pond, it this side for that matter.

Hard or impossible to spend it is their problem

I doubt she’s short of Jimmy choos.

A where are they now article would be interesting

I thought she had left him.

She did, but as in a lot of these cases the dissolution is mired in a labyrinth of fiscal rabbit holes. I’d be reasonably happy that the cunts are fucking potless when the sums get done.

2 Likes

Is every single person in the photo a former COTY nominee?

Most cunts per sq metre you’d see anywhere

God be with the days. 15 years ago you’d have had a syndicate of Irish publicans and developers backed by Anglo lined up to buy Selfridges. They’d have paid 4 and 1/2 billion to make sure they got the asset.

4 Likes

Starting again, friends wife is in a local CU and ppl are bating down the doors for car loans etc despite still paying fir current one, did an apartment 2 nights ago( touch up in the city centre, grotty affair but getting e 1600 for what is basically a dump) I know of a small 3 bed in Bishopstown that ppl are looking for e2000 a month : this is lunacy

That’s the bathroom ceiling in the city centre,and the landlord has no interest in fixing it, beyond redemption and tbh the rest of it is akin to a shithole I rented in Cricklewood generations ago , hoped never to experience this again, but it’s quite common atm to come across run down holes all over the city,landlord’s have some fuckin neck

3 Likes

Hi Boxty carrick on Shannon B and B price’s cheapest in the country :ok_hand::+1:e45 per room for my ex and son in the “Leitrim lodge”
Decent reviews, u wouldn’t get a place to pitch a tent in Killarney for that

Thanks on behalf of Bórd Fáilte Liatroma for the positive comments.
Your custom is always welcome and we will ensure that no effort will be spared in attempting to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Pints at €4.30 are for openers…

1 Like

You’d want your head examined going to Gibneys when value like that is on offer in Leitrim.

2 Likes