Mike Gardiner's Country Corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIV0oovj7vc

Banging fucking tune:clap::clap::clap:

Mike is bang on form this morning

I was flicking between Ceili House and old skool 2fm dance choons in the tractor last night, both excellent.

If I open the window and listen closely I could hear Mike Gardner from the old neighbours house across the road here. He was humming the chapel gates of Cooraclare yesterday when I called in. Mike must have played it in the morning I assume.

There is truly no county better than Clare!

Limerick, Cork,Kerry, Galway, Aintrim and Waterford are all far better counties, mate.

Not a hope pal.

For a start we have the cliffs, the burren, lough derg and mike Gardiner’s country corner.

Limerick have the docks, o’malley Park, Thomond Park and Newcastle West…

No comparison…

[QUOTE=“BeTimberin, post: 967936, member: 675”]Not a hope pal.

For a start we have the cliffs, the burren, lough derg and mike Gardiner’s country corner.

Limerick have the docks, o’malley Park, Thomond Park and Newcastle West…

No comparison…[/QUOTE]
Ennis, Kilrush, New Market, Shannon…

@Mark Renton making a holy show of himself again. Go back to listening to the likes of Len Dineen, Declan Copus, Joe Nash and Liam Aherne you nonce

Mark & Catriona on the breakfast sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WXYjm74WFI

Is that the legendary Fr. Romeo Sensini in your new avatar?

You fucking cunt. Kilrush is a little gem.

Correct and right,a fitting man for my Italian support in the WC!

You could also add Broadford, Ruan, Tuamgreaney, Brendan O’Donnell and The Mongans to that list.

:clap:

A sure way to lose this is go mentioning names.

We can throw up Dundons, Ryans, Keanes, O’Deas…the city of angelas ashes…everything ye put your hands on goes to shit!

Ooooohhhh my dirty whore from clare your the cheapest slut I know…

Can you all please take your bickering out of the Mike Gardiner thread. He is a class act and doesn’t deserve to be dragged into this petty squabble

The only whores in clare are on holidays from Limerick.

To avoid the decontamination of this wonderful thread any further, I will avoid replying to the limerick filth