Missing Women in Ireland

Hand the cunt over to Jihadi John and those Isil lads.

Enjoy the cunt free world of hurling buddy

I’d televise it.

And your’e out there looking at the lads looking at the girls…

horrendous bastard, whats the full story here lads, I have been off the grid all week trying to find myself in rural Engalnd, what is his ethnic background?

jesus christ almighty… what the fuck?, this sounds like the TV series " the missing" that BBC1 screened last autumn
@Tassotti , we can safely assume he is a muslim, they are at this too in Rotherham and Sheffield

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1124712, member: 367”]jesus christ almighty… what the fuck?, this sounds like the TV series " the missing" that BBC1 screened last autumn
@Tassotti , we can safely assume he is a muslim, they are at this too in Rotherham and Sheffield[/QUOTE]

A 38 year old Polish man was arrested for the French incident.

Well somebody gotta do it

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1124712, member: 367”]jesus christ almighty… what the fuck?, this sounds like the TV series " the missing" that BBC1 screened last autumn
@Tassotti , we can safely assume he is a muslim, they are at this too in Rotherham and Sheffield[/QUOTE]

You reap what you sow

He’s a square headed polack. He was drunk as well, presume he’d been drinking vodka for days like all those square headed wasters.

Where in the English rural countryside were you mate?

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1124722, member: 2269”]He’s a square headed polack. He was drunk as well, presume he’d been drinking vodka for days like all those square headed wasters.

Where in the English rural countryside were you mate?[/QUOTE]fucking cunt, was probably drinking vodka, taking steroids and pumping weights for days on end before he committed this atrocity, I was on a retreat for spirituality in the midlands area

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1124722, member: 2269”]He’s a square headed polack. He was drunk as well, presume he’d been drinking vodka for days like all those square headed wasters.

Where in the English rural countryside were you mate?[/QUOTE]

He was reportedly on his way to the UK.

Nigel Farage tonight in the debate said he wants the UK to govern their own country and control their own border. He has a point.

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1124755, member: 1742”]He was reportedly on his way to the UK.

Nigel Farage tonight in the debate said he wants the UK to govern their own country and control their own border. He has a point.[/QUOTE]

He was already in the UK

Be great to wedge his head in the sculling gate. Take the burdizzo to him.

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1124755, member: 1742”]He was reportedly on his way to the UK.

Nigel Farage tonight in the debate said he wants the UK to govern their own country and control their own border. He has a point.[/QUOTE]
What are you shitting about?

Only reading there now what the fucker did to her. What an animal. The cunt should be hung

I’m afraid to ask, but go on…

Smashed her head in with a spanner, strangled her, then dumped her in a barrel of bleach.

:eek:

Ah Jesus. Ah fuck.