MOD WARNING *Post 1*

Look like Bandage is afraid to follow through with his decree.

Serious loss of face here.

Is there rules here!

Because heā€™s a fucking simpleton.

:lol:

I donā€™t get it!

Itā€™s frowned upon to start new threads when a similar one already exists. Fair enough. But now itā€™s also frowned upon to dig up an old thread. How you hopeta win?

Itā€™s a delicate tightrope indeed.

[quote=ā€œhabanerocat, post: 734719ā€]I donā€™t get it!

Itā€™s frowned upon to start new threads when a similar one already exists. Fair enough. But now itā€™s also frowned upon to dig up an old thread. How you hopeta win?[/quote]

Best to just reply to any thread on the front page and pm Dunph or Bandage and ask them to move it to the most appropriate thread.

Generally one simply uses ones brain.

there should be no excuse for thread duplication now that rocko has installed the new search function ( which actually works unlike the old one)

Donā€™t bump anything that embarrasses Bandage and youā€™ll be grand.

:clap:

Thatā€™s it in a nutshell.

:smiley:

[quote=ā€œThe Puke, post: 734709, member: 706ā€][SIZE=2]Please use the report posts functions in future gents rather than PMā€™ing me about them. It sends a notification to all the mods on here and An Reiteior as well meaning it will be delt with sooner.

I kicked out Cratloeman for a week after his comments in the Slash hook thread, but he has been banned for good after his comments in the Waterford Crystal Thread [/SIZE].[/quote]

:smiley:

looks like the Clare crowd are taking the internet VERY seriosuly in places