More GAA Shame

Careful mate, or we’d suspect you of sweeping

I don’t know what happened her but every single article bar none shits on the male species. Every one.

@Tim_Riggins would be proud of that effort

Sorry, seem to have copied in most of today’s internet there. I’m in the celebration of life that is Harvey Norman on my mobile.

1 Like

The rubby set are taking a zero policy to abuse of officals

https://hoganstand.com/Article/Index/325595?fbclid=IwAR0QneQUnrQWUzA657fslKpeBTcUAK4BXJw6LlPZQ_F71MmvW1aNKcATVU4#l9zt0gcuey438rhuovq

punishment beatings

“After he encountered a broken jaw”

That’s a great way of putting it :joy:

1 Like

Bit unfortunate for the dog that the supporter would bring along with him for the home game but thankfully nobody else affected by this punishment.

Sounds like a serious game of ball.

More shame for Crossmaglen Rangers in the courts today.

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

Were they the anti british club who took grants from the brits?

1 Like

Is as that spanglish?

Will Jennifer be addressing the horrifying scenes of female-on-male violence at the Oulart match I wonder

I hope she can account for her movements yesterday afternoon and they weren’t around Donnycarney…

my daughters school is in the sciath na scoil final on tuesday and the school is organising all the students to go in on buses etc, great occassion, brilliant.

Pairc Ui Caoimh are charging 2 euro per child and 5 euro per adult for a national school final… fucking hell

Someone has to pay for the lecky bill after the rubby lads.

2 Likes

€5 an adult is grand but they should be shot with balls of their own shite for charging kids

1 Like

Theres 4 finals from 10am to 1pm. Absolutely no issue with charging a fiver for adults. That should be more than enough to cover the cost of the day.

It’s a pure money grab and a piss poor one at that.

It’s ill judged and mean spirited. They’ll get no luck.