More Shame for English Football - Log Thread

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1135162, member: 2514”]Yes.

In the heat of the battle, the blacks don’t want to know about it.

Hey guys, that’s just an opinion so the bleeding heart liberal mob can get lost before they come in riding on their white horse, ironically enough.[/QUOTE]
I think you’ve bored everyone rigid with your constant drivel. I doubt anyone will bite at this latest nonsense.

@fucked out[/USER] and [USER=2514]@Nembo Kid - the racist stuff isn’t funny or clever and you can fuck off from here if you want to post shite like that again.

:clap:

To each his own men

I wasn’t agreeing with him I was being sarcastic. The article I posted was from Wikipedia about a pseudo scientific malady which claimed that black slaves suffered from Dysaesthesia a disease that is cured by whipping. The ridiculousness of @nembo kids point and other common racist assertions about black quarter backs have to be shown up for how stupid they are.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysaesthesia_aethiopica

It’s not meant to be funny, there’s a rationale to it - most of the biggest mercenaries in the game are Africans.

Geno Smith - case closed.

Are the black players in the english squad African? If you go back far enough we all originated in Africa. The cradle of humanity

Does the pope wear a funny hat

Quite a few of them are probably of African descent.

Are they bleedin Englishman

So tell me this, are white Africans also mercenaries in soccer?

A white Afrcan?

There are white people from Africa believe it or not.

Fuck off?

Seriously?

Pied noirs don’t play soccer

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1135216, member: 2514”]Fuck off?

Seriously?[/QUOTE]

Yep. If you don’t believe me you should look it up.

John Barnes bang on the money when he spoke very well last week.

Except for this guy

He’s not a pied noirs.