More Shame for English Football - Log Thread

Absolute horse of a man.

Surely the FA expected ~this~ type of incident to happen when you hire big man Big Sam, though.

This was an accident waiting to happen. There’s only one man for the England job now. Its a scandal that he didn’t get it years ago.

It appears the Sam Allardyce sting was only the start of it. The Telegraph have nailed several other high-profile figures in this investigation. Piece coming up on the Last Word now.

Going back ten years - Fergie and Harry to be named also.

Nothing new in that interview, but you get the feeling Big Sam is goosed.

The England managers job is a poisoned chalice why anybody would want the gig is beyond me
The English media belong in the gutter too

When you think about it , any soccer manager who isn’t taking a Bung is a clown.

International football as a whole is utter shit these days when you get down to brass tax. But it’s a chance for lesser-men to get their name in the spotlight.

Love the comeuppance in those comments he made back in the day about only managers with fake tan were fit to coach the English. Only for the gowl to make a balls of it 2 months in.

Woy was on 5 million a year for doing fuck all. Why wouldn’t anyone want it?

Time for England to bring their next most successful manager back.

Bobby Robson is dead and I don’t see Terry Venables coming out of retirement.

Only Big Sam has a higher win % than Capello.

I thought the Italian mindest was its only what you do at tournament finals that count?

Terry Venables and Bobby Robson both got England to semi finals.

I was talking about international football as a whole, look at who the other nations are appointing - Loptegui, Martinez etc. it’s not exactly cream of the crop being picked.

If you’re not first, you’re last, m8.

english football is fucked

fans rioting during the summer, corrupt managers, betting scandals

cat got your tongue EPL ashman?

1 Like

Lou Reed ???

Leicester , tonight , displayed the honesty and true values of football on these islands .

Pardew will surely be named in this thing,id say he knows a bung when he sees it

Ferguson is fucked. He’d be as well off pulling the Ollie Byrne defence at the earliest opportunity.