More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

How this cunt avoided jail is beyond me. Then again note the sinister involvement of the atrocity league.

1 Like

Obviously a real topsy turvey relationship.

Poor woman reading the news should have worn a bra

The Ladbrokes tweet

1 Like

Oooftt!

These fucking poxy Christmas cards that have become a thing recently. Hereā€™s a picture my child drew, it looks nothing like Rudolph or Santa, but hey Iā€™m proud of the effort.

8 Likes

Good man @faganOGrinch

Fair point. Unfortunately thatā€™s the type of shit that happens as a result of badly funded childcare in this country. Our creche raised over 1400 euro using this idea. Then again, the parents didnā€™t actually need to use them as Christmas cards but if I think little Johnny is good with crayons then why not tell the world I suppose.

1 Like

Fintan was great with a crayon when he was young

2 Likes

Exhibit A

5 Likes

Child definitely did not do that on their own

1 Like

I think thatā€™s quite good.

1 Like

I must get a few canvases and get back painting

1 Like

Theres fuck all wrong with that Fagan.As @KinvarasPassion says if the schools were properly funded thereā€™d be no need for it.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fucking brilliant, what age?
His/her parents must have been thrilled with that, I think itā€™s actually a great idea and raises plenty of money that hallmark/dealz etc wonā€™t get.
Iā€™m stood in a queue here in dunnes that is all the way down the aisle, Iā€™d say half whatā€™s in the trolleys will end up in landfill, Christmas is fucking ridiculous in so many ways,

Things that are wrong: according to a radio adult are three times more likely to need a transplant in your life than you are of holding a valid donor card, thatā€™s insane (yes I have one)

Lovely picture

17 Likes

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

No harm in encouraging the kid.

1 Like

Youā€™ll end up in a landfill too but you can enjoy yourself while you are here.

Childeren are rewarded nowadays for mediocrity. Everyone gets a medal. Thatā€™s ā€˜cuteā€™ i suppose but a Great Dane with a red nose wouldnā€™t have made the cut back in my day.
If we think the snowflakes are soft and useless wait another 10 or 15 years it will be carnage.

1 Like