More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Utter cunts

Give me their name, palā€¦ Iā€™ll have a crew around to them in 20 minutes

1 Like

Iā€™m meeting one of these cunts in an hour.

They are scum

Weā€™ve dealt with quite a few over the years, some are scum but others are great, no different to most professions

If youā€™re naawwt a cosh boyer
Fuxake

They are all cunts, every last one of them.

There is no need for the current system, auctions should be held in advertised locations where each individual knows exactly who they are bidding against.

? i love this attitude. if you have something to sell surely you are going to prefer to deal with someone who has cash

No comment. She was referring to an entire area, not a specific house. I was trying to explain that if I couldnā€™t find a nice house, Iā€™d have great difficulty persuading a reluctant wife to move, when she adopted a snotty ā€œeau, or you in a chain? vendoors simply wewnt ontertain youā€

1 Like

Estate Agents are scum

1 Like

A name bro? Just give me a name.

1 Like

Ferry shitzgerald

8 Likes

Cunts cunts cuntsā€¦

Brenda?

1 Like

Current system is rubbish alright. Not convinced an traditional auction is best solution from buyers perspective. An online vouched register of bids would be a good way of dealing with it.

Allsop had a variation of it for commercial property recently

It is the only way forward. Everybody allowed a viewing time then a date set for the auction.
Itā€™s up the seller to sell on the day or refuse bids & pay the costs.

The current system allows lie & lie from Auctioneers and sees only the Seller winning.

Scotland have a blind bidding system. Harder to gazump.

With property price register though people do have access to purchase prices of similar properties so that should be of some help re bidding.

Itā€™s a bollox is Scotland though. You need mortgage approval to bid, and canā€™t get that without whacking out five hundred on a survey. Rinse and repeat.

1 Like

In limerick? I can put you onto a good na piarsaigh man.

Yep no best system. I still think price register here means people now have access to market information and then up to them to act accordingly.

Estate agents are cunts alright - even for the sellers. Estate agents try to manage inventory for own benefit and Work accordingly. No obligation to reveal bids to sellers etc.