More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

I’ll smash his teeth in if he does.

1 Like

He’s showing solidarity. You should try standing up for something you believe in every now and again you gutter snipe.

You’re probably wearing your orange Liverpool away jersey as you posted that.

4 Likes

You have to be some gobshite/attention seeker to go to a football qualifier game with a Palestine flag

10 Likes

It’s been happening for years.

Solidarity my arse.

My point still stands

1 Like

He can wave a Palatine flag at Dr Cullen Park @GeoffreyBoycott

1 Like

Lads go onto the internet there and order yere fucking dirty terrorist Palestinian flags and bring them in to some match and wave them like a big fucking simpleton all the way through. Get some other hero to record it and post it online.
Go way home then and sit on your arse again.

12 Likes

This place is fucking great

Fucking Gold!

1 Like

It’s all kicking off now. It’s fascinating to watch etc

1 Like

It’s a persons choice. The game is on tv and they feel it will highlight an important issue.
Like NFL lads kneeling at the anthem last year. ‘I believe her’ signs at rugby matches etc. etc. I wouldnt personally do it but i’m all for people standing up for their/a cause once it’s not breaking any laws. What you have in Ireland typically is a very insecure conservative mindset that just wants to get the head down and not cause a fuss. It’s time we shattered that mindset and became a real republic where people can express themselves freely.

2 Likes

I’ll take them out and you can stand on them

And them move onto the next “cause” that will get you the a bit of attention and have halfwits fawning all over you

3 Likes

It beats being a servile quisling lickspittle like yourself. You wouldnt open your mouth to anyone in real life but give it large on the internet… typical backwards self shaming Paddy. Riddled with post colonial shame and insecurity.

1 Like

It seems the wrong person was waving the wrong political flag.

1 Like

Wait until about 4 o’clock next Sunday. It’ll make Waco look like the teddy bears picnic

1 Like

The red and green of Palatine (with a splash of black and white).

1 Like

I thought you might recognise yourself in that description alright.