More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

So are Gardaí press releases. I know who I’d put more faith in, particularly with some of the established inaccuracies in the Garda statement.

Someone mentioned earlier that our Tyrone friend admitted his guilt and accepted a caution rather than fight his case in court. So much for all these supposed eyewitnesses and halfwits on here proclaiming his innocence if that’s the case

4 Likes

Occam’s razor

Well if he was carrying a blade, he definitely should have been fucked out.

My twitter feed is full of whiny bullshit about Russian and Saudi Arabian human rights issues, is this is some bullshit virtue signaling attempt or what? It’s a game of fucking football

Not a peep out of the fucks during the Eurovision

1 Like

Yes there is. Russia regularly get booed at the Eurovision

Moral of the story - You need to take a long hard look at the people you follow on Twitter

14 Likes

Take a bow @fran

What the fuck?

Inmate at Midlands Prison claims he is ‘illegally detained’ in ‘alien, GAA supporting’ Laois

decent enough case if brought before UN commission on Human Rights in fairness

I never realised @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy was the lD who shot Charlie Chawke

They could always transfer him to the maximum security wing there and he would have even less interaction with the local wildlife.

Maybe that’s his ploy all along. Hard to blame him.

In fairness, it’s disgraceful that scutter like this is cluttering up the court system.

1 Like

Can we upgrade his attempted murder of GAA fan Mr. Chalke to a hate crime so?

Ths cops beat the shit out of limerick fans on the hill before the 81 draw with Galway. It was vicious.

You’ve heard of more than 2 shakes is a wank, now looking at someone longer than 5 seconds is creepy.

The amount of wood that was specced on the exterior of Irish buildings in the boom. Fucking mental in a damp country. Even worse out here in Galway directly facing into Westerly winds and rain.

This is a photo of my wooden balcony here.

000’s of sqm of timber cladding put onto buildings too with no thought as to who was going to treat and paint them into the future.

Nuts. No thought as to how the tenants or management cos of apartment blocks would fund this in the future.