More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

But it looked lovely at the time. There wonā€™t be tradesmen out there to repair the cunting places either.

I inherited about 600 sq ft of wooden decking when i bought the house. Must have cost him 10 or 15k id say. Its getting the chainsaw at the end of this summer period. You couldnt maintain it

2 Likes

And itā€™s lethal after the wet. I took mine out and put down a stone patio.

2 Likes

My man had stopped looking after it when he decided to sell the house. It was completely dehydrated so when I went at it first it took about 400 euro worth of decking oil over a week to get it presentable. The fake wood ones are even more dangerous

Decking gives lovely shelter to rats too from what Iā€™ve seen in a few places.

5 Likes

Yeah lethal. Neighbours either sides have cats so not an issue thankfully

Iā€™d say you exterminators see all sorts.

You did the right thing there.

Had you put in the deck in the first place?

We all partied.

3 Likes

I had. During the great deck boom of 2002 - 2007

1 Like

I am disappointed to hear that but at least you saw the error of your ways

You get sense as you get older

None of us getting any younger.

Is that a hotel? I saw something similar in my third floor bedroom of the Maldron in Tallaght yesterday, I shudder to think what could have happened if we had all been out there trying to see the action in one of the goalmouths if Rovers were at home :open_mouth:

1 Like

It is. Door to the balcony is sealed shut. Still doesnā€™t look great.

1 Like

There is a years worth of a contract here if you want it.

The Gaa. Iā€™m fucking sick to the bollix of it. Fuck sake the blatant strokes pulled by grading committees and clubs. Iā€™m half tempted to walk away from the whole fucking lot of it. Itā€™s all geared to the big traditional clubs in the big towns. Fuck but Iā€™m seething now.

2 Likes

Everyoneā€™s out to get you.

schizophrenia I think itā€™s called.

Being out and about with the missus and all of a sudden you find yourself in the ladiesā€™ section of department stores.

Happened to me recently but luckily enough there was a kidā€™s section close by for me to loiter around so I didnā€™t look like a complete pervert.

2 Likes