More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Fitzgerald is morphing into Ross O Carroll Kelly

What size social houses are going to be built? 3,4,5,6 bed houses. One of the reasons its difficult to house this one is the 7 kids. Then there is the one camping on a beach in cotk with their 11 kids, they are looking for 2 houses next to each other because the patents no longer want to be together, so she needs a house and so does he. Its fucking ridiculous and where does it end. People out working, paying mortgages, creche fees and tax look at this and no wonder they get angry, then you have the screaming Marys going its about the children, its not its about fuckers scaming the system, unfortunately the poor kids are caught up in because their parents donā€™t give a shit

9 Likes

The use of private rental properties for social housing means Lads out working are competing to rent places with lads who would sleep on the floor if work was in the bed.

cc @Matty_Hislop
Are you planning on building 3, 4, 5, or 6 bedroom houses, mate?

Throw in a few ensuitys and a his and hers wardrobe while your at it. We need to future proof these for generations

3 Likes

Yes, building houses with different sized bedrooms sounds very sensible to me.

It helps cater for large families, good families who have lived their lives by Catholic teachings.

Itā€™s really weird that the forumā€™s reactionary set are intolerant of people who live their lives according to Catholic teaching.

Thereā€™s a lot of cognitive dissonance going on there.

1 Like

My poor old sainted grandmother had 15 kids and could hardly afford 2 of them, they turned out alright though

1 Like

Where did they live

1 Like

In a shoe

In the attic.

What sort of record had his nan?

Like her grandchild, Scratched.

Thereā€™s a lot of questions to be answered about his nan here before we can decide if sheā€™s worrh measuring up against the mother in question here.

Itā€™s a very confusing issue for them.
From thisā€¦

To thisā€¦

1 Like

Clearly a confusing issue for you.

She should have exercised restraint and/or used contraception.

Not that hard to understand is it?

Iā€™m quite clear in my views Art unlike yourself. A few months ago you were arguing passionately for a No vote, now you want free abortions for travellers after they have a certain amount of kids.

3 Likes

I was actually arguing for abortion as the last instance, not the first resort. But donā€™t let facts get in the way.

If you cant home kids donā€™t have them. Not get pregnant then abort, how is that so hard for you to understand?

What kind of budget are you planning these builds on, pal?

Whatever we are giving private landlords at the moment should be put aside for new builds.

Have you any ideas how to solve the child homelessness epidemic that has engulfed Dublin?