More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

You’re all over the fucking place :smile:

1 Like

Lads trying to bring Abortion to the argument. Remember we are talking about a Community who are firm believers in Catholicism.
You know, sex before marriage is a big no no. Such a big no no that they usually marry off their daughters at the age of 16.

Then again it’s their culture, have loads of kids, use benefits to live, pay no rent, demand free housing in their preferred areas & use their poor misfortunate kids as part of a sick media campaign for gullible fools to lap up.

God bless @Matty_Hislop for finally donning a pair of Overalls, turning a Sod and beginning the badly needed building of Houses for these desperately needy people.

No, it’s fairly easy to understand. That you can’t speaks a hell of a lot about you.

Stop playing to the gallery with your anti-traveller rants, this has nothing to do with the child homelessness epidemic in Dublin

If you have any ideas how to help solve it, then fire away, the floor is yours.

2 Likes

You can’t even work out your own arguments Art. You are all over the shop here.

Oh dear matty

1 Like

Mate, this is all about a Traveller who has played gullible idiots like yourself like cheap Chinese fiddles.

Homelessness is a 20 year old issue, a Traveller & her 6 kids led gullible lads like yourself a merry dance.

The only gullible idiot here is yourself Har.

Come back to me when you have an idea how to solve the homeless crisis in Dublin.

There’s another thread for the anti-traveller stuff.

Case closed, don’t feel too embarrassed pal. Others had complete meltdowns in comparison to you.

Har you can’t string a cogent sentence together.

You can’t deal with the issue without launching yet another lame anti-traveller rant.

Toddle along, now.

She led you on a merry dance. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You haven’t the intelligence to look beyond this lady Har, it’s very sad.

You hadn’t the intelligence to read the fine print after seeing the staged photo in that Tallaght Barracks. You got all hot & bothered first.

You simply can’t look beyond the fact the the lady and her children are travellers.

I’ve asked you about the other 3,000 homeless children in Dublin and you are unable to engage in any meaningful debate and instead launch another ignorant tirade against the fragrant Miss Cash and her unfortunate children.

You have shit for brains Har.

1 Like

Mate, why did you sneer at @artfoley about his stance on Abortion when it had fuck all to do with Homelessness in Dublin?

Beaten docket, playing the man & not the ball.

I merely pointed out his hypocrisy Har.

You started it! :wink:

If that tinker lady gets a big house now who will pay her rent?

You’re full of shit on the subject.

You want private Homeowners who rent their properties basically struck off.
You never once put forward a plausible plan to build all these houses, what type houses & pay for them etc.
You see no issue with lifetimer benefit takers having 7 kids when no house about will house them.

You saw a Staged photo and creamed your pants. I bet you’d be the same cunt to walk past a Roma person begging all the same.