More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Your views on life have been tainted by your hatred towards travellers.

Me & you pal.

@Matty_Hislop & co will too. They’ll whinge about their taxes at the next Election though.

That’s funny. You’re a beaten dreamt up docket.

A grab all thieving Traveller has made an absolute Cunt of you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You’ve made a cunt of yourself. Bar your hatred towards travellers you have nothing.

It’s about hatred of Travellers now lads. Hatred of travellers is the main reason why Ms Cash is homeless. :rofl:

I was referring to you Har.

Sorry, lads.

I’m the reason Ms Cash is homeless.

1 Like

Its everyones fault but Ms Cashs fault that she is homeless. We don’t do personal responsibility in this country.

1 Like

Well according to @Matty_Hislop we should tell Private Owners who are renting their properties to fuck off with themselves so it’s kinda confusing pal.
He would rather take more taxpayers money to build these free houses for Cash & her ilk.

He is not only building homes for them but with as many bedrooms as they like. If this one gets her 6 bed house then watch in another couple of years she will be looking for another house to house her next 7 kids.

That’s not what I said Har.

Who’s the hot looking slut in your avatar mate?

Contraception and family planning is against Catholic teaching.

So is being involved in theft.

7 Likes

So is having kids out of wedlock

1 Like

What’s your point, bud?

It’s fairly clear pal.

Do you not have the courage to actually make whatever point you’re trying to make using proper English, rather than trying to hide behind obvious coded language?

At yes, it was about racism all along,
Nice that it’s out in the open now

I replied in plain English, you’ve been in Galway too long

That the teachings of the Catholic Church clearly don’t hold that much sway for her.