More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

says yerman giving himself a low 5 to the cathal McCarron vid

1 Like

Oooooffft!

1 Like

maybe sheā€™s pregnant and having cravings?

The problem with that is , while on the phone you canā€™t see who awarded you one unless you click on it and in doing so you also award yourself oneā€¦ I think you should apologize to @Nembo_Kid and @GeoffreyBoycott really.

What are you talking about?

is that the tea in a mug? Whilst that used to be the case, I think it has changed. And in any case, nembo has taken to awarding himself tea in a mug before anyone else has, so no excuse. Plus, he just writes oooft at the end of his nonsensical ramblings anyway.

Lolz.

Heā€™s a gas manā€¦ I thought oooft was an arrow on target?

Fuck off @Juhniallio, you gormless cunt.

1 Like

once again @Nembo_Kid has the forum dancing to his tune

Oooft.

Fuck you pal. Iā€™ve loads of Gorm.

I often reward myself with one of our various symbols, sometimes by accident,
Sometimes to make me feel good about myself. Most times though itā€™s just to annoy @carryharry because it seems to piss him off the most.

1 Like

I think we need a referendum on the symbols, they donā€™t seem to add much, and as somebody said, when you check whoā€™s given it on the phone you end up adding your own.

1 Like

Agree. A poll maybe instead of a referendum, the new lads might struggle with the concept of a referendum.

Iā€™d say Iā€™m still the newest lad here mate, that other fella will hardly show his face after the busting he took from the ballbreaker? I havenā€™t noticed anyone else?

A roaring fire in June

The Marty Squad. I bet a few people on here are part of Martys squad. :slight_smile:

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/the-marty-squad/

Went online to buy something there.

Stock showed up grand, on sale even which was better. Shipping in 2-5 working days was spot on. Got to the payments sections and it wasnā€™t working so I called the help line - itā€™s a stock based in Ireland so I got through to someone who advised that heā€™d look into it and get it sorted for me.

Then he was looking at my order and advised my that they didnā€™t have it currently in stock and would have to order it in. this shit seriously fucking annoys me. I would have made the payment for it if I hadnā€™t called in. At no point was there any mention of it not being available within the promised shipping time.

Thatā€™s the second time this has happened me with an online purchase in the last six months.

On the flip side, I was making a fairly large purchase of number of items just there online. The crowd operate both in the North and South. Initially when I first went into the site the prices were showing in Sterling. I changed it to euro and noticed things were a over 10% dearer, even allowing for the exchange rate. Filled up my trolley, changed the prices back to sterling, paid in sterling via credit card and it looks like Iā€™ve saved a nice few quid.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRT3KFzVg7I

Is this a post from Wexford mammys?

Grow a pair ffs

5 Likes