More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Far far more scum in there id say?

Anyone here actually know anyone in prison? Not some lad you might have gone to school with but someone you actually know?

Yes. My mate Stokey has been in and out of prison all his adult life.

2 Likes

Is he a hardened criminal? A mate of mine is looking at a stretch due to an unfortunate sequence of events. I’m not sure he’s realised the reality of it. He will manage it alright but rest of his life is probably fucked

Really?

You’re happy to pay the wages of a prison officer as he sits in the pub?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Did he deserve it

Stokey is a cat burglar. He can’t help himself. He’s been a kleptomaniac since as long as I can remember

2 Likes

Got into the wrong crowd…its a tough one…v nice fella…but made the wrong choices.

In jail now 8 years already…drugs destroy lives.

1 Like

Nah, lawyer fucked him.

Is Limerick prison a mix and match of every type of crime? Sex offenders, killers, burglars, provos, tv licence dodgers etc?

D Wing aside they’re all thrown in together pal.

Rival families are shipped out obviously…the Moyross crowd are in the midlands…the Dundons are in Portlaoise…the rest are in Mulgrave St.

Fuck sake. Some disaster of you just wanted to go in and keep your nose clean.

1 Like

I knew a lad who worked in Portlaoise, he met a lad in there from the next parish, yer man told him if he didn’t give a hand smuggling shit in his mother would be raped in her house (gave the address). The lad I know leathered the shit out of your man, hospital level battering, but quit soon after as he couldn’t hack hearing that again. Ireland is too small for it nearly. They have some stories though. What I gather is they basically let them get high as kites, keeps them happy and docile enough essentially

1 Like

I have this one lads.

That never happened.

For the most part, barring the PO is a royal cunt, families aren’t touched. The boys in Portlaoise never had it as good as when the RA were running the show in there, they minded themselves, and no harm came to no one on the whole. The Dublin and Limerick crimeland lads, they’re a different story, boys would do anything for their gear, and that means anything. Deviant, disgusting, godless fuckers. The PO job in Portlaoise and the Midlands isn’t as cushy as it once was.

1 Like

once I mentioned portlaoise you had to come steaming in claiming you know it all, heaven forbid a thread passes without you commenting

1 Like

Have you a mug?

There’s an awful bang of the lower orders about this thread all of a sudden. I had @gilgamboa figured as a reasonable sort. Played a bit of ball.

How wrong can you be online?

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Bad things happen to good people pal. There go I…

1 Like

''Twas all planned out for today. Mrs Bradley gone off to her mothers with the young Bradley’s in tow. Brimmer heading out about 5:00pm to watch the Leinster hurling clash with his mates.
Until some cunt decided they’d have a challenge match @ 7:00pm and badly needed one of the young Bradley’s to start.
Cunts. No drinkies for Brimmer today now.

that’s a dam shame buddy

1 Like