More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Oh Brimmer.

Youā€™re going to have to introduce some astute management into that club of yours chief.

Camogie blitz done.
Swimming in progress.
All 4 women checking out of KPville at 1pm.
Afternoon of handy farming.
Leinster hurling derby.
Quiet pints.

I just blessed myself there.

13 Likes

I had a cousin a prison Governor, does that count?

Thatā€™s a good day KP. Iā€™m just back from lining two pitches ( juvenile & senior) with another lad and he tormenting me to go for bottles later.

Ps. The initial lining of a pitch, i.e. Squaring and measuring etc is some pain in the bollix.

2 Likes

3-4-5 rule Brimmer?

1 Like

All thatā€™s missing there is the food option.

I just threw down a few cones for a sidelineā€¦ 12 x 5 years olds and they running around like bunches of flies. Might crack all the same.

Yes. But Iā€™d rather call it Pythagorasā€™ theorem. The fas man cutting the grass had the lines all crooked so it looks a bit odd. When I go back later Iā€™m going to put four stakes at precise spots on the headland of the pitch. He can then aim the mower towards each pole and heā€™ll have straight lines to work from.

3 Likes

Fuck off with your snub. What business have a Saudi Arabian soccer team standing in silent formation for some crowd over in England? Thereā€™s a lot of killings going on around the world so I donā€™t see why the English victims God rest them should be paramount for ceremonial remembrance.

The Goochā€™s teeth,is there ere an auld dentist about Kerry at all.

A kid licking another kids snot in the hope to become sick

3 Likes

wtf?

A kid down the road is sick. His brother licked his snot so he would get sick too. He did

Jaysus

1 Like

Round welchers. Was at a social event at the weekend there and a group of 5 of us at the bar ordering the first round. Then a guy were familiar, but not overly friendly with rocks up. The lad buying Round 1 asks - what are you have ā€˜Daveā€™. A pint he says. Dave went ā€˜minglingā€™ then when Rounds 2-5 were bought. He then had to ā€˜head awayā€™ before buying his round. The hungry cunt

5 Likes

he mugged you off god and proper

2 Likes

That he did

I hate cunts like that. All he had to say was. " Iā€™ll stay on my own thanks"
Thereā€™s a couple living in our neighbourhood that wouldnā€™t be that weā€™ll off. Wed meet them every now and again in the local. Nicer you couldnā€™t meet. Will always insist on sticking to their own which is fine once itā€™s clear from the start.

setting out the ground rules as the man says

Exactly.