More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Its a most horrible trait in people. With extreme mean cunts I find myself trying to outdo them, and that makes me feel stingy in return

Cool story bro’

1 Like

So he got 5 free drinks, some of which were given to him when he wasn’t with the group and then fucked off? That’s awful cuntish behaviour

@Mac - When we arrived we were at the bar and Dave arrived not with, but very very soon after us - mid order. We then moved to a tall table area and Dave stayed there with us for a bit having a chat. We were all mingling around at separate times during the evening but converging back to the initial table area - and 5 of us made sure to stand our round. Dave obviously saw it as an opportunity to scab off people

Dave should be taken out and shot

1 Like

Lovely bit of needle developing here in the lead up to July 2nd.

1 Like

@mac is looking for friendship and maybe more, on TFK. Be nice to him.

4 Likes

The Oirish drinking themselves into oblivion so as not to lose face with the rounds system.

1 Like

Surely not Chartered Accountants?

6 pints is oblivion?

Your imagination is great buddy. Must come from all that time spent on your own.

1 Like

Is Ambrose a Biffo?

I was referring to the rounds system in general. Make it ten or twelve pints if it makes you feel better.

OK

1 Like

They had to be from Cavan or Monaghan ??

I’m embarrassed for you, that’s weak shit.

This is really starting to grind my gears. It’s the same cunts at it all the time.

“Oh good man, you paid for the taxi again, I’ll get you a pint inside.”

We’re in rounds you cunt I’ll be getting you a pint as well but I’ve paid another €20 on taxis again.

My father in law is from that region originally and is far from mean with his money, always insisting on paying for everyone at family dinners, buying more than his fair share of drinks etc. His brothers & sisters are the same, generous to a fault.
However, that said, he hates wasting money and tries to avoid it to a ridiculous extent, which gives everyone in the family a great laugh. I think I mentioned previously about his penchant for coming off the motorway to avoid tolls with no allowance made for loss of time or cost of petrol from the additional driving.
Not a morsel of food is wasted in the house and use by dates are monitored carefully to ensure nothing is thrown out. If they were coming down to us for the weekend he’d often arrive on with a bit of cheese that you wouldn’t make half a sandwich with, a couple of slices of bread, the arse of a litre of milk or a half a tomato so they wouldn’t be wasted.
The latest was on a visit to Dublin, he was off to meet the missus sister, while the wife went shopping, so she dropped him and he had to get a combo of the dart and bus out and back. He bought a leap card as he had heard it was cheaper and topped up by €20. She wasn’t meant to be free, but as it turned out his daughter was able to drop him back to meet the wife. You’d think he’d be delighted at having saved the hassle, but now he has €12 on a leap card with no use whatsoever for it and it’s driving him mad. I wouldn’t put it past him to manufacture a reason to go up to Dublin and take public transport around the place so he can use it.

19 Likes

I got caught in an odd round a few weeks back. I was tired and slightly hungover anyway. I got a call to go to the bar, and some of the lads for the football team were there. I was owed a few by some of them as I’d often stay for one or two, and put a round of a few behind the bar when I was slinking off home before they got rightly on the session. Anyhow, I bought the first for myself as they were over in the far corner and all full up. As we finished this, one of them, who I know but dont regularly drink with got a round in including a pint for me. As I drank that I felt tireder and hungoverer, and needed the leaba. I was going to leave a round in, but the bar was wedged, and I was hot and bothered and wanted away. I said to my better pals half heartedly that I’d get a round in, but they said to “catch yourself on”, so I didn’t. I’m feeling a bit shifty about it still tbh.
I.hope I see yer man soon.
Rounds are a pain in the ass if you just want a casual drink.

You’re some cunt, Flatty.

1 Like