More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Canada has just passed a law to make it a hate crime to refer to someone by the wrong gender pronoun. In effect, if you refer to a human who has the physical appearance of a man, but wishes to be known as a woman, as ā€œheā€, you can go to jail.

@maroonandwhite, what the fuck is going on with you cunts up there.

Link?

https://openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/

This does not bode well for the drunken irish roasters in Vancouver

1 Like

Well done Canada. :clap:

A victory for tolerance and common sense.

Iā€™m sure @maroonandwhite will be up in arms about this but she can cry all she wants as far as Iā€™m concerned, the whiny little bitch.

1 Like

This is fucking nuts. These cunts are not trained well enough to carry guns.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/06/20/video-footage-shows-minn-traffic-stop-that-ended-with-philando-castiles-death/?utm_term=.16b2c42504ef

That poor fucking child in the back seat. Seeing it run out into the other cops arms is just scary. What a fucking nutjob yer man is.

Itā€™s much more dangerous to live in Belgium, apparently.

This is a sad case. The cop was wrong and probably should have been convicted. Having said that I havenā€™t seen all the evidence, so have some doubts even if the video doesnā€™t look good.

If you carry a legal firearm you canā€™t be drunk or high, or you invalidate your carry license.

Victim announced he had a weapon, but did not disclose where it was. Standard procedure is to put your hands on the steering wheel or in plain sight. ā€œdonā€™t reach for itā€ means donā€™t reach anywhere for anything, show me your hands.

Traffic stops are the most dangerous place for police, thatā€™s where most of cop killings occur. No question the cop reacted lightning fast, but what did he see?

2 Likes

Even his own testimony ā€œa million things started to go through my mindā€ ffs. What kind of training do these guys get?

And why did he need to fire his weapon as many times as he did? Did he fire off 5 or 6 rounds? At a target a foot away from him with a child in the car?

8 Likes

More like things that are right, well done @anon7035031 :clap:

1 Like

Someone has to keep the advertising money flowing in here at night. :grinning:

1 Like

17 (seventeen ) years married today

8 Likes

Cue the ā€˜you be out now if you murdered herā€™ jokes :slight_smile:

Congrats dude!

1 Like

Why do you think I posted it on this threadšŸ˜€

Youā€™d be out now if youā€™d murdered her.

probably the worst bants in the history of TFK

No surprise that its these two chumps engaging in it

2 Likes

Iā€™m taking council from Joe Oā€™Reilly. Weā€™re going through the flaws in his original plan. Iā€™ll perfect it yet. I only upped the life assurance last year so Iā€™ll give it awhile

Oh my.