More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Deary me.

Dreary me

a proper thing thats wrong. That situation in Waterford at the weekend where the fella died because they dont have 24 hour cardiac services. Got to hospital, no one there to help because the HSE dont have it open on weekends and dies in an ambulance being transferred to Cork. Fucking ridiculous shit. Poor wife left behind and they expecting their first child in a few months. There was a close call recently too where a guy in Ferrybank had a heart attack and was rushed to hopsital. He got there 5 minutes before the unit closed for the day. Had he been ten minutes later he would not have survived. How the fuck can the HSE approve shit like this? Do they think heart attacks or conditions only happen during 9-5 in a working week?

14 Likes

Counsel FFS

Ye should be on the streets until itā€™s sorted mate. An absolute disgrace

Itā€™ll be the usual story pal. People will moan and whine about it on facebook for a couple of days, and then theyā€™ll move onto their next big thing.

@Bandageā€™s good pal Alan Corcoran did a piece on it with the mans sister on the radio yesterday and he spent a day with a cardio surgeon some time ago.

There was more yesterday about the woman that died after an operation to deal with a ectopic pregnancy went wrong. Because it was the weekend they had no blood or ice. They got ice from a nearby pub. Think it was in Hollis Street.

1 Like

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=272087

More parents making a show of themselves at underage matches

1 Like

Lorraine just got mugged off, good and proper.

Broughan and Gowna :smile:

2 Likes

Fucktards.

Was it a disallowed ā€œscoreā€, or a scoreboard mistake?
Big difference.

How many spoons of sugar in the small bottle ?

exactly. because the scoreboard has fuck all to do with it too, itā€™s down to the referee and the score he has.

At least once every couple of months, the doorbell rings and itā€™s either some lad selling electricity or broadband ( donā€™t start me with the charity lads) Now in real terms, it doesnā€™t particularly bother me as they are only trying to make a crust. But since January both SSE Airtricity and Vodafone have knocked on my door at least three times looking to sign me up, despite the fact that I have been with both of them for fucking years. Have any of them ever heard of a fucking database. I told the Vodafone rep last night that if they knocked on my door again, Iā€™d change to Eir.

As if he gives a fuck. Those lads generally arenā€™t employed by vodafone or whatever itā€™s sub contracted out. All they care about is signing people up.

2 Likes

These guys are just working for an outsourced sales company. They have no real connection to Vodafone. Most likely donā€™t even have access to the Vodafone customer database so have no way of knowing who is/isnā€™t already signed up.

What some of them who are in it full time, is keep their own little database of who they signed up, move companies after a year and then go back to the same customers again with the offers from the new company.

Ah I didnā€™t read him the riot act or anything. Itā€™s a hard way to make a crust.

Get away outta that, I bet ya ran him from the door with your pitch fork. :slight_smile:

1 Like