More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

This job drives you to dark places… id fear the worst truth be told.

One thing thats annoys me is when you get short changed in the bookies. You’d want to calculate exactly what you’ve won. Some of the women in some shops haven’t a clue

The change over the electronic dockets fucked a few of the more cuntish bookmakers on track too.
Plenty of times as a young lad you’d have to stay there waiting with your hand out for them to give the last note. They’d be hoping you wouldn’t know what odds you were on at, or what you were due.

Losing the will to fight in there more like

My father worked nights 7pm-3am for 25 years FFS.

3 Likes

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o’clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, out Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!

1 Like

Awful banter

2 Likes

You alright mate, you’re acting like an awful bitch today.

Me jocks are on back to front. What do you think?

5 Likes

Will you not find a public toilet ffs sake, those Levi’s jocks have a pouch in front like all jocks, I dunno how you managed that unless you were making an escape.

1 Like

What sort of a weirdo would go into a public toilet?

1 Like

It’s a Cork thing

1 Like

Your daughter didn’t inherit your genes, mate?

You’d wonder is your man a midget or the daughter a horse of a girl

1 Like

If she is built like a horse can we assume she takes after the wife what with Brimmers immaculate genes?

hahahaha

What did he do?

Was he a pimp?

Post office

Aer Lingus charging fucking €70 to check a bag. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like